Chapter 23

Jimin pov

I really don't know why they want to talk to us. While I was thinking suga got up quickly said "you're getting a divorce!" "What no, sit down!." He sat down slowly and kept silent.

Okay if not that whay is it. "Well I'm going to say, we saw you guys.. uhm.." "we saw you guys naked and we know you had that." Said namjoon, I blush really hard and See yoongi nodding as he is proud of it. I smack his arm, "Jin I was drunk, okay."

"It not okay!" "Jin you also did it with namjoon when you were drunk!" "Hey that not the point!" I roll my eyes and I walk away from this conversation. I still hear jin yelling at me, telling me to back.

I lock myself to my room waiting for jin to leave, suddenly I feel dizzy and I blackout.
End pov

Yoongi pov

I went up to his door and knock "jimin open up it me, yoongi. They alread left." I waited for him to open the door I know he lock the door. It a good thing I have the pair of key to his door. I unlock saw jimin, on the floor!

"Jimin wake up! Wake up!." I started to panic and took him to the hospital.

I waited and waited for any news. I saw the doctor, I stand up "How is he doctor." "He doing fine and the good news is he pregnant."

"What"
End pov