chapter 2

Jungkook pov

It's 9:00 in the morning I'm in my car right now waiting for m/n to leave. How I know his name? Easy I told suga to do information about him where he live,name and other stuff. Anyway I brought my computer beacuse I put cameras in his white teddy bear eyes and I hire a group of guys to put cameras in his houses to. Just in case nothing happen to him,
I saw m/n leaving his house so I stayed in the car to wait for the guys.

15 minutes later

I saw a white van coming they pull over and stop,they get off the car so did I. I walked to them and handed the paper to them, where to put the cameras at so, even the keys of his houses. I went back to my car and drove off.

                 *****************

I went to suga mansion since were going to listen about his plan how to get sungjae flash drive.
End pov
Suga pov

So I waited for junkook so many times! I get petty annoyed, I hear foot step coming and see its jungkook finally, I said " do me a favor show up on time would you." In a clam voice "I know I know" jungkook said. " jungkook jumps over the couch like a four year old. I said "Sungjae change his schedule of his party. So he having it today! I have the employee paper,four of you will be walking around AND will be handing the guest drinks tried to do a distraction, while the three of us will be a guest,one of us will go to his room and find the flash drive" jimin said "how are we going to connect to each other anyway?" I said "good question" I open the box that was in front of me of a electrical devises to speak. I handed each of them one." Don't lose them there so expensive!" All of them said "WE KNOW!!"

M/N pov 8:00 pm

I'm in my room standing in the front of my mirror fixing my tuxedos. Man I look so good! I went to the table to get my phone and wallet just in case beacuse my friend going to get drunk at the party so I might leave him and get a taxi. While thinking about it I heard a car sound so I look at the window and it my friend so I went down stair also went outside lock the door behind me went to my friend car and we drove off.

                     ***************

We arrived at sungjae party there are so many people and the mansion was huge.

We got out of the car and got in and someone behind said "welcome" we turn around it was sungjae he said " you must be m/n don't worry I won't bit, now enjoy the party" when he was done talking he left when I turn my right my friend was gone. Yep all alone so I walk around and bump into somebody so I look up and saw a young guy have a sulky skin and hair he was kind of my type.

End pov

Jungkook pov

When I was walking I bump into somebody it was m/n I didn't he was going to be here I gotta get him out of here! So I though of a plan. I said "oh sorry I didn't see you there" " no it my fault I wasn't watching where I was going" "how about we get a drink" " sure" "waiter" so he turn around it was jhope he smile I pick up two drink and give him one we both went outside to talk and said "so what your name." "My name is m/n what yours."
"My name is junkook" we both talk in hours I notice that he getting drunk went back and he was walking werid so I told one of my guards to take him home so they did I went to the mansion and suga contact me said " there no time for talking, the other is getting him distraction I'm upstair getting his flash drive watch him if he going upstair will you." "Yeah yeah" so we stop talking and waiting for suga. While waiting I felt someone poking at me I turn around and it's suga finally "let go." Suga said ,I contact the  rest of the bts member we're leaving and were going to wait for them at the van.

20 minutes later

We waited at the van and heard a door open it was them. They got into the van and drove off.