Troubled Reunion

Kurami had been under the eyes of Orochimaru and Sasuke for some time. Kurami found every way she could to escape Orochimaru's experimentation. Her meetings with Itachi were kept short as to hide from Sasuke.

Kurami was walking down the hall towards the training grounds to meet with Sasuke when Orochimaru stopped her in her way. She scowled at him but he just smiled. "Kurami, what a pleasant meeting." She narrowed her eyes at him finding something amiss. He grabbed her arm pulling her to him into his arms. She looked at him with confusion but her eyes widened feeling something sharp prick her side. She shoved him away from her as she stumbled back and fell. She glared intensely at him. "What the hell did you do to me!?" He smirked as he held up an empty syringe. "I've weakened your chakra immensely. You won't be able to fight me now. However I suppose Sasuke is expecting you. So I suppose you should head over." She tried to push herself up but found it a bit difficult. Orochimaru watched her attempt with a big smirk. She stumbled a bit once on her feet. Orochimaru grabbed her arm assisting her a bit as he walked her out to Sasuke.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes at the two as he saw Orochimaru almost practically carrying Kurami. He shoved her a bit and she stumbled a little but quickly composed herself. She walked to in front of Sasuke and got into a stance. "We'll start with Tijutsu." Sasuke nodded slowly also getting into position. He ran at her and began throwing punches. She was a little slow and Sasuke got some hits on her. As soon as he found an opening he punched her in the gut. She launched forward taking the hit not being able to dodge in time. He wrapped his arm around her as she fell. He sent a glare at Orochimaru. "What did you do to her?" Orochimaru chuckled. "I just weakened her chakra a bit that's all. There's nothing to worry about." Sasuke's glare intensified as he picked her up into his arms. "Where are you going Sasuke?" He ignored Orochimaru as he walked by him. Orochimaru frowned watching him walk away.

Sasuke laid her down in his bed and sat next to her brushing her hair out of her face gently. She looked up at him confused. "Why Sasuke? Why are you being so caring?" He frowned at her. "What do you mean? I've always cared for you. Since we were little. You're precious to me Kurami. That is why I have decided that you'll be by my side when I kill Itachi." She looked at him sadly not sure how to respond after promising Itachi not to try to convince Sasuke otherwise anymore. She looked away from him. "I. I don't want to be there to help you. I'll help you along the way, but I can't kill him." Sasuke sighed. "Kurami we've been over this a thousand times. I will always ask the same question. Why?" He was cut off by her. "I know what he's done Sasuke. I just can't bring myself to do it." Sasuke scowled at her. "You care for him still. How can you care for someone who tried to kill you with the other Uchiha?! I don't understand Kurami! He slaughtered our clan, then tried to kill you with them!" She shakily placed her hand on his to calm him. "I know Sasuke. I don't know why I care for him still. I just do." Sasuke leaned down giving her a soft kiss. She returned it placing her hand on the side of his face. He climbed over her deepening the kiss. She did nothing to stop him and placed her other hand on his bicep. He began trailing kisses down her neck to over her chest and she grabbed him firmly on his shoulders. "Sasuke we shouldn't do this right now." He got onto his hands and knees frowning his brows. "Why? No one is here and Kabuto left for something. There's no one to stop us." She sighed placing her hands on his chest pushing him back. "I know that, but I don't have enough energy to go through it." He smirked at her. "Then you don't have to do anything." Her eyes widened at his persistence. She began to panic a little as he flipped her onto her stomach and grabbed her hips as he leaned over her. He placed one hand next to her head as he began trailing his other hand up her side into her shirt. He pulled her more towards him and grabbed one of her breasts kneading it. She gave a soft moan and grabbed the sheets. He only spent a little time on her breasts becoming impatient. He moved his hand down into her pants and underwear as he began stroking her entrance. She bit her lip to hold in her moans hoping he would stop. He didn't however and pushed two fingers into her and began pumping them. She let out soft moans not being able to hold them in. He smirked at her and stood onto his knees finding her prepared enough for him. He pulled her pants down and undid the rope around his waist along with freeing himself out of his pants. He grabbed her hips lining himself up with her and pushed in slowly knowing she was a vergin. She clenched her teeth tightly at the pain she had long forgotten. He waited a bit for her until he thought she was ready. He pulled out slowly to his tip before thrusting into her earning him a moan of satisfaction. He chuckled and began slowly thrusting into her. He leaned down over her placing a hand on the bed and began thrusting faster holding her hip. She moaned to every thrust and leaned her forehead onto the sheets giving in and no longer holding back the noises she made for him. She found a bit of strength and began pushing herself against him meeting him at every thrust. He let go of her hip and placed his hand on the other side of her. He increased his pace. She cried out louder as he hit her spot. "Right there Sasuke!" He thruster harder against it abusing the spot. She clenched her eyes tightly as she tightened up on him. She didn't warn him of her release and cried out loudly as she came. He moaned at her release and gave a few more thrusts before joining her. She panted hard as he slowed down riding out his release. She collapsed onto the bed with him following after. He pulled her tightly against him and she snuggled into his arms falling asleep.

Sasuke felt Orochimaru's chakra near by and got up leaving Kurami. He pulled the blanket over her before pulling his pants up along with hers and leaving to go meet with Orochimaru. He stopped once he saw Orochimaru with a pale boy. He narrowed his eyes at the guy flashing his Sharingan. Orochimaru chuckled seeing the fear strike the guy. "Sasuke this is Sai. He'll be joining us. Do be kind to him." Orochimaru looked at Sasuke curiously as if something had struck his mind. "Ah yes. Sasuke, where is Kurami?" Sai looked at Orochimaru confused. Sasuke glared at the two. "She's resting." Orochimaru hummed in acknowledgement. Sasuke turned around and walked off back to his room. As soon as he got in his room Kurami was sitting against the wall with the blanket covering her. He smiled softly and climbed onto the bed with her. She looked at him seemingly lost. "Where did you go?" He brushed his fingers down the side of her face. "I went to see Orochimaru. Rest now." She nodded and he laid down pulling her with him.

Kurami pat his shoulder gently sensing someone entering the room. "What do you want?" Sasuke pulled her closer to him and destroyed the room as ink snakes went at him. Kurami stumbled startled and still weak due to Orochimaru's drug. Sasuke kept an arm around her as to not let her fall. She looked around confused before scowling at Sasuke. "Look what you've done. You've destroyed the room! Now we most definitely have to move again!" He sighed in annoyance. Sakura ran out and her eyes widened seeing the two. Once Yamato and Naruto had come out Sasuke let go of Kurami to move in front of Naruto. Naruto was lost in thought until Sasuke wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "Sasuke you. And Kurami she's." Sasuke sighed. "Oh Naruto. I thought you would have seen it long ago. She belongs to me." Naruto glared at Sasuke. "She's not your property!" Kurami stomped her foot. "No I'm not! How dare you say such a thing Sasuke! I only belong to!" She stopped herself before she could slip. Sasuke narrowed his eyes at her. She only looked away guilty. Yamato narrowed his eyes at her. "It couldn't be." Sasuke got off Naruto and both boys looked at him. "What do you mean captain Yamato?" Sakura placed her hand over her mouth with a gasp. "You're right Captain. I can't believe I didn't see it before." Sasuke glared at the two. "What are you talking about?" Yamato ignored him and began talking to her. "Misty Uchiha. What are you doing here?" Being as weak as she was she slipped by answering. "It is non of your concern." Her and Sakura's eyes widened but for two different reasons. Sasuke only frowned at her. "Misty Uchiha? Who's that?" Sakura looked over at Naruto seeing confusion all over his face. "She was once the wife of Lady Tsunade's grandfather." Naruto's jaw fell and pointed a finger at Kurami. "How can you be so young!" She frowned and looked away. "I'm sorry Naruto. I didn't want anyone to find out. I suppose that didn't go as I planned. There was once a jutsu put upon me that put me in your time." Sasuke frowned at her. Orochimaru came up beside her and wrapped an arm aroundher waist just as she began to fall. "So you finally admit it." She glared at Orochimaru. "You dam snake, let me go!" She tried to shove at him but he just shrugged his shoulders and let her go. She pushed at the wrong moment and stumbled back. Though ended up falling back off the edge. Sasuke rushed to catch her before she could hit the ground. He caught her into his arms and jumped back up to Orochimaru. "Don't touch her again." Orochimaru shrugged his shoulders chuckling. "Why Sasuke?! She's beyond our time, why would you still love her after knowing such things!?" Sakura shouted at him. He glared down at Sakura. "She may be from another time but I met her as a child. We both were the same age, so therefore she is as young as us. Her age has been reset." Sakura frowned at him and Orochimaru turned to the both of them. "Let's get out of here. Kabuto will meet us at our next Hideout." Sasuke nodded and ran off with Orochimaru.

Once at their next base Sasuke instantly laid Kurami in his new bed. He laid with her to get some rest.