Chapter 1

"Princess Jin, That's what almost all the citizens of South Korea call the beautiful young man in the restricted area beneath the glass walls of the Korea's national museum. No one knows who the boy is nor do they know his face, the rumors just spread like a wild fire that almost everyone from the past started digging out information inside the said museum. No one even knows if the boy really does exist.

They said the boy was cursed like sleeping beauty and he's waiting for someone to eliminate the curse that he was put upon; some even says that he wakes up every night to eat people's hearts and to scare them away so they won't end up like him.

Only one thing was sure, his beauty won't be compared to other humans. He's the most beautiful being that ever lived, only that a witch with full of resentment and envy hexed him so he could never live as a normal human. Sadly he was now ceased to be remembered until people completely forgot about him." The great, great assistant Kim Taehyung narrated, teary-eyed while holding a mound of papers and started piling it up in Jungkook's desk until only half of his face could be seen.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung, are you still on that lame story of yours?!" Prosecutor Jeon Jungkook huffed in disbelief. "I thought you already got over it? Do you still wanna be a fiction writer? I'm sure you'll make a great one." Jungkook split up the papers and put the other half aside and started scanning through the case report he was sent a while ago.

"Hey, it's not a fiction!" Taehyung argued as he returned back in the desk laying on Jungkook's right side. He seems infuriated about his great judge of a friend that never believes everything what he says. Taehyung even tried his best to even put 3D actions along with what he's saying. "I told you that my grandfather told me about it and I assure you, it's freaking real."

"Oh, so you're saying that your grandfather was the fiction writer? Wow, I'm so proud of him. How many books did he publish?" Jungkook mocked, eyes still fixated at the papers between his grip.

"He's not an author, Jungkook. He specialized at Korean history." Taehyung sassed annoyingly at his friend. "Why won't you believe me? I'm sure we will be in the top headlines of all news in the whole world if we happened to discover that 'beautiful princess'"

Taehyung locked his two hands together and stared at the ceiling sweetly like he was seeing some kind of romance movie.

"So? What do you want us to do? Go to the museum and say 'Hello, we're looking for Princess Jin. My co-worker's grandfather said we can find him here because he's cursed and probably dying because of boredom and hunger.' I'm sure they will call the mental hospital immediately if we do that." Jungkook rolled his eyes as he started to skim other files and rested his feet above the tiny space in his desk.

"Then we can just sneak at night when no one's there." The blonde man said unwaveringly. Jungkook just wanted to kick Taehyung out of the prosecutor's office but considering Jungkook's composed and intelligent looking demeanor he, Jeon Jungkook won't do that. Jungkook was already used to his friend talking about wonders of the night in a broad daylight so he has nothing to worry about. He bet Taehyung already has his brain swirling around due to hardcore studying and going in and out of morgue to check on numerous lifeless bodies' autopsy. Jungkook is too but he wonders why he can still keep his sanity beneath his skull.

Jungkook exhaled noisily.

"If you want to do all that, do it yourself. Stop being a nuisance. I still have a robbery case to take care of." The raven haired male set his feet back at the ground and headed out of the office.

"Yah! Wait for me."

"This is the footage." The head prosecutor spoke, and a video of three men in clown masks appeared in the big projector. The video footage was in black and white and aside from the fact that it is night time, the video was still clear. One of the men in mask smashed the thick fiber glass repeatedly until the glass surrounding the thing shattered into pieces. The thing they took wasn't visible to the CCTV camera but they are sure that the small thing worth more than their assets if it was sold.