Page|49: Bye, James.

Kelly's baby bump became prominent and the whole school knows now. The girls she was bullying for years became her friends now, the boys she rejected, respected and helped her when she needs help. It's such a sight to see and I felt light. I was standing in front of my locker just watching a nerdy-guy, Jose helped her with her bag. She smiled and accept his offer.

"Hi, Amy," She greeted as she passed me by. I waved at her and smiled. Tommorow's our graduation and I'm so excited that this is the ending of our high school year.

That means no being a fake fuckgirl, no being a stupid student and yes to seriousness and seriousness because, heck, college is my way to my dream. Yes, I already have a plan. I made up my mind that I want to be a teacher. I don't know what kind of teacher, but a teacher.

I decided to go to the restroom first before the bell rings. I still have thirty minutes before class starts. I opened the door and surprised to hear a sob in one of the cubicles.

It was like deja vu. Like, what happened to Courtney. I cleared my throat and tugged on the strap of my bag. "Hello? What's wrong?" I asked. The sobbing stopped and I waited for an answer but there's a clicking sound and the door opened.

"Nicole?" I asked again, surprised. She was a mess. A total mess. Her mascara was all over her face and her eyes are red.

"Amy?" Her voice was hoarse now.

I reached for a tissue and wiped it on her face.

"Whay happened to you?" My voice sounded high. She shook her head.

"Brandon broke up with me," She sobbed again, my nose flared with anger. I know I was jealous with this girl. But what I don't like is Brandon, playing with girls. He changed into different girls like he's changing his shirt. Who the hell does he think he is?

"Did he tell you why?" My tone sounded like a big sister calming her baby sister as I rub her back with my hand.

"He told me he was tired and that I was boring. But that's not what he told me last night! He even---" I put my hands up stopping her.

"I don't wanna know about your sex life. Where is he now?"

"He's in the field, I guess I should go now. I have classes too." She said, then facing the mirror and grabbing something from her bag, which is a concealer and lipstick. "Don't worry too much, Amy. I mean, I cried because he's such a nice guy. But you know, it's time I gotta go find someone else too," She said as she dabbed the lipstick on her lips.

She muttered a 'Bye' before leaving me alone on the restroom. I stomped my way out and I find myself going to the direction of the field.

"Where's Brandon?" I shouted at his teammates. They all looked at me and I glared at them, they are speechless and just pointed towards the building where the football team's locker room is.

I marched towards the building and opened the door.

He was there. Standing in front of his locker, his hair wet and water drippling on his bare, muscular chest. He was only wearing a white towel on his hips and I can see his abs and navel. He was going through his locker then I sighed and cleared my throat. He turned his head and looked at me, confused and shocked. His lips are part open.

"Amy? Why are you here?" He asked,

"I'm here to talk to you."

"About what?" He crossed his arms, which is disturbing because It made me only look at his bulging biceps. I diverted my eyes from his arms to his peircing blue eyes that held no emotion at all.

"Nicole? Why do you have to do that to you girlfriend? You hurt her. I saw her crying at the restroom earlier. She's a mess." That's true, but she isn't really. I just want any emotion to leave Brandon's face.

"Why do you care? We're not friends anymore." He spat but his eyes crinkled with, I don't know, amusement?

"I don't care about you. I care about those girls you hurt or you'll be hurting. You gotta stop what you're doing, Brand."

"What if I don't?" He asked with a cold tone in his voice. "What are you gonna do?" I think of words to shot back at him but I can't because he was taking a step closer to me I know he was challenging me. I crossed my arms, not backing down on this.

"You're a dick!" I shouted and his blue eyes glared at me. One thing I know is that I was pushed back at the locker beside me. My back hitting the locker door doesn't hurt that much-thanks to my backpack. And there he was, staring at me with both his arms locking me on both sides. The butterflies are present in my stomach once again.

"Let me go." I whispered and glared at him. But he didn't move, so I tried pushing his chest but he was a football player and I got nothing to do with that compared to my lazy ass. He chuckled and leaned closer. I don't know what he's going to do next so I closed my eyes and turned my head to the left side.

"You really think I was going to kiss you?" And he laughed. "Oh, Amy. Move on." I know what he's talking about. He still thinks I like him, I do, but I'm never going to tell him and give him the satisfaction that he wants.

"I had moved on already. Maybe, it was you who hasn't." The came out of my mouth before I knew it.

"I don't. I already moved on." He said, his face turned serious.

"Then, that's good. Let's just let it stay that way." I smirked at him. And I'm glad he put his hands down. I made it my chance to turn away and leave but he was dast and he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. The next thing I know is his lips are on mine. And the butterflies did the sommersault. I pulled him closer and my hands roamed his back. He groaned in my touch.

But this felt so wrong. He just broke up with Nicole. And also, we're ex-bestfriends and I should be mad at him for playing with girls. What if he's just playing me. I pulled away and pushed him.

"Sorry," He whispered. I walked backwards.

"This is going to be the last time I'm ever going to talk to you. I hate you Brandon."

Then I left him standing there with hurt written on his face. I heard him punched the locker door once, twice. I don't know.

Bye, James.