Page|20: "Fuck off, Jake."

"Seriously, this party? It's boring." Brandon said in a boring tone as we made our way to the kitchen. Kate and Millie flirted with boys at the dancefloor. Courtney was looking for her first victim. Me? I'm gonna go get another drink, while this guy never left my side.

"Do you have some places to be?" I asked him. I wanted to annoy him so he'll leave me alone. Me and Courtney was too busy plotting someone's death. Kidding.

He just shrugged and continued drinking his punch. I drank mine too. "I know I piss you off, but I can't help it. I'm sorry." He smiled at me. What does that even mean? I should get back to where Courtney was. I walked to the hallway that connects the living room and the Dining room. I spotted Courtney on the stairs. Laughing, talking with a guy. I recognize the guy was Oliver. He's a nerd. A hot nerd. He had black hair with slight curls, his skin was a tan and he's lean. He was known for being a techie and he never had a girlfriend. I doubt that. He's hot. Who would ignore that piece of meat?

"You." Brandon suddenly said, erasing my nasty thoughts about Courtney's victim.

"What?" I asked him, I don't know what he's talking about.

"You're asking who would ignore such a hot piece of meat, and I said you." He said, his eyes amused.

"Oh, shit. I did said it out loud, didn't I?"

"Kind of."

Courtney gave Oliver another drink. She looked at me, winked her right eye, it's the signal. I grabbed Brandon's hand, and he stiffened. I pulled him towards the stairs, and we climbed.

"So eager, are we?" He said, chuckling. If he wasn't Courtney's cousin, I would've choked him by now. I smiled at him, seductively as I dragged him to the room. Second to the left. Second to the left. I saw the door and we entered inside. I went to the bathroom, getting a glass of tap water and pouring the white powder. Mixing it with my finger. Then, licking the water on my finger.

"Put it on the table." I ordered Brandon.

"That's kinda sexy." He said, and I noticed he'd been staring at me the whole time.

"Go!" I rolled my eyes at him.

After leaving the glass of water on the desk, we sauntered outside the room. My hands remained on his, and I never notice until now, that my heart was racing fast at the thought of it. The students that loitered on the hallway looked at us. Oooh, freaking chance!

The three girls giggled while they stared at Brandon. I ran my fingers on his chest, and I felt him stiffened at my touch.

"You're good in bed." saying it louder and seductively. "Maybe, we can do it again next time?" Brandon frowned, narrowed his eyes into slits. But when he noticed me smiling, and realized it, he pulled my waist closer to him. I was the one to freeze. I stared at him for so long. He's blue eyes suddenly turned a bit darker. God. What am I putting myself into?

"Sure." And he kissed my forehead. He kissed my god damn forehead. Was it an insult? What should I do? Our position's like awkward. Very intimate then he'll just kiss my forehead?

The girls giggled again, making Brandon shot them a glance. But before he looked away, I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer to me. My lips met his. His kiss was soft and gentle. I tried gliding my tongue on his lower lip, asking for entrance.

Hey! Don't judge! I never did that, I was just about to! As in now. And I moaned as I felt his tongue entered mine. I tugged his hair, pulling him closer, and he moaned.

Weird. But good weird.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Go get a room!" Another student shouted at us. We kept on kissing, until...I don't know how long. Until someone bumped on my back, making me stumble on Brandon. We nearly fell on the floor.

"Get a room, Amy!" She yelled. I turned around to see Courtney. As much as I wanted to glare at her for banging my back, pity and nervousness flashed on my face. She was dragging an overly drunk Oliver on her shoulder. That must be heavy. "Move away, you two!"

That's when we pulled apart. The last thing I saw was Courtney, winking at me before shutting the door.

"You wanna dance?" Brandon asked, I shook my head. Why won't he leave me? I was so embarrassed that I kissed him. Can't he get that? "I'm gonna get a drink again, want one?" I nodded, then he smiled at me. He made his way to the kitchen while I wait at the foot of the stairs. I haven't seen Millie and Kate for almost an hour. Where could they be? I texted Courtney that she got thirty minutes before leaving that hell-hole.

"Hey." I almost jumped on my seat, when someone held my arm. "I never thought you're coming here." Jake said.

"Well, that thought of yours was wrong." I said.

"Uhm, you wanna dance?" I shook my head. Where's Brandon? What's taking him so long? I needed him now. "What about we walk outside?" I shook my head again.

"No, thanks. I'm with someone."

"Who?" He asked again. This guy's got a serious problem.

"Brandon." I stated, clearly and loudly.

"Well, if you're talking about Brandon-who is a friend of mine-he is at the kitchen flirting with some bimbo." I looked at him, narrowing my eyes at him. I can't believe he could actually fucking lie to my face again.

"Fuck off, Jake." I muttered. He heard me though. Before I knew it, my feet landed on the kitchen floor, and to my horror, Brandon was there with a black-haired girl. They were laughing as they talk about something.

Someone held my shoulder. "I told you." he murmured. A sudden pang of pain lashed on my chest. What the hell? This is like de javu. But whatever was it I'm feeling, I knew it's just nothing compared to what this jerk did-Jake.

"Yeah, I believe you." And I stomped my foot out the house. I group texted the girls, "Girls, sorry. I left, emergency at home. Take care ya'll."

_