Eighteenth Chapter: "Fade"

Dedicated to
JustAcceptMe Thanks for voting and reading! :D Very happy that you're reading it :) 

Eighteenth Chapter
"Fade"

One Peaceful Sleep Later
Sara's POV

"Alliiicceeee," Someone whined in my ear annoyingly, and I grumbled nothing in particular under my breath.

Who the fuck was Alice? And why was someone being so annoying?

Wait- Who was in my house?!

I darted up from my bed, and glanced over to see a redheaded girl frowning at me.

I blinked dumbly, before remembering I was at the cabin with...

Oh... yeah... the dare.

I huffed, and laid back down in bed, rubbing my eyes.

"Alice!" Elisabeth whined, and I sighed, sitting up. 

"What time is it?" I mumbled, swinging my legs over the bed and climbing down with a yawn. 

"6:23." Elisabeth frowned. "No one wants to go swimming with me." She pointed over to the other sleeping forms in the room and I blinked.

"You woke me up... to go swimming... at 6:23...?"

"Yep."

"I'm going back to bed." Turning away from her, I was about to climb back up when she pulled me back down with surprising force.

"I wanna go swimming!" She whined again and I sighed, shivering at the cool air and sending the warm bed one last longing look before I sighed.

"Fine."

I went over to my suitcase and grabbed my swimming suit. 

"The bathroom is over there." Elisabeth chirped, and it took me a moment to process the fact she was already in a bikini, that was red and pretty, showing off her nice figure.

"Alright." I mumbled, walking over to the bathroom with a yawn, carrying my makeup case, hair brush and other things.

I stumbled into the bathroom, looking horrified into the mirror when I saw my not so pretty appearance.

"Oh brother." I muttered, shutting the door behind me and quickly brushing my hair, washing my face, and sliding on some waterproof makeup.

I shook my head after a second, thanking whatever God existed that I looked ten million times better.

I stretched and slid on the black swimsuit, somehow happy that it was black, and the top part of it had a skull in the middle while the bottom part was plain. I don't know why, but I liked it... for whatever reason. 

I knew I liked it even more when it showed off the few curves I had, and complimented them, but I couldn't help but feel a little... exposed.

Maybe it was because I never wore anything like this, and when I did I was practically coated in makeup, and I had felt more confidence because I knew everyone would like me dressing like it, because I was supposed to...

I sighed, and turned around, going back into the room where Elisabeth was bouncing up and down excitedly.

"You look a lot better." She commented, and I scowled.

"Yeah, yeah." I muttered and went back to my suitcase, pulling out a towel and some black flip flops, which also had skulls on them.

I then completed my black and skulls appearance by adding a skull necklace, and turned back to Elisabeth.