Sixth Chapter: "Mood Swings"

Dedicated to
 TheCookieMonster For writing amazing stories and also leaving some awesome comments! Wuvels youuu! Thanks for being such an awesome friend!

Sixth Chapter
“Mood Swings”

Later
Sara’s POV

The rest of the day passed in a buzz, which I was thankful for. I had a lot of thinking to do, which Falcon and Elisabeth must have realized since they were in my last two classes, French and Cooking. I really made Falcon do everything in the last class, though he didn’t seem to mind, easily cooking whatever the heck we were supposed to make.

I zoned out the whole time, looking down at my shoes and concentrating on the facts I had known about the losers so far.

1. Each of them were paired, whether I liked it or not. Except for Falcon

2. I had no idea how to hurt Claire.

3. Falcon didn't seem the type to get hurt over a little relationship.

I sighed. Actually Falcon was probably the type that was a onetime thing. Right now I was sitting at home, after Karley had been nice enough to offer a ride. Apparently she had only walked to school because she hadn’t wanted to hold up everybody.

Which, they all drove home together in Chris’s van, which was kinda cozy, whether I wanted to admit it or not. Everyone seemed to ignore my sudden depression, which I was also thankful for.

After I had given Karley my number, (So she could contact me over the weekend) I had told her to pull over to the side of the road so I could walk the rest of the way home.

They seemed to find this odd, but I didn’t give them a reason and walked down the sidewalk, watching the car pass by me as they drove off to whoever was the next stop.

And that led me up to the point where I was moping in bed, snuggling a teddy bear and actually eating chocolate ice cream while I watched sad movies on my flat screen. That is, until I felt my pocket vibrate, causing me to jump and pull out my pink princess phone. Swallowing the chocolate Ice cream, I opened up the phone and mumbled a “Hello?”

“Hey!” Karley said, and I was surprised to hear her voice. “So, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with us this Friday after school. Maybe we could go to your house, or something.”

I blinked, and set the ice cream down next to me, clearing my throat. “Uh… I guess you guys could.”

What else could I do!? I didn’t want them to think I was hiding anything… which was kinda suspicious since… well… since I sorta kinda didn’t let them know where I lived.

“I don’t want to make you think we’re forcing you-“Karley spoke quickly, probably realizing how weird it sounded, but I cut in. “Nah, you aren’t forcing me.” I chuckled. “I just didn’t want you guys to see how boring I actually am.”

I could practically hear her eyes roll and I heard someone laugh in the background. Realizing she had company, I smiled politely. “I’ll let you go now; I have some… things to get done.” I said and she mumbled an ‘Mmkay’ before clicking the phone shut.

I sighed, relaxing into my pink covers.

Oh, the things I get myself into.

**The Next Day (Thursday)**

 Yawning, I stretched my arms over my head, sighing as I rested in my bed for a few seconds, before bursting up with realization.

I agreed to let them come over to my house…