Fourth Chapter: "Claire"

Dedicated to
XxSPMxX Thanks for your comments and votes :3 Hope you enjoy the chapter Siren!

Bahaha. So, I decided I was going to update waay earlier than planned, so be happy! <3 :) 

Thank you guys so much for your comments! I really love to read what you guys think of it ^-^

Fourth Chapter
“Claire”

That Same Day
Sara’s POV

I shot up as the bell rang surprising me, and Melanie and Chris both sighed together, both of them getting up and looking at each other unhappily. I bit my lip awkwardly, grabbing my bag and putting my stuff in it, looking at the semi-finished group project that I had mostly done. It was a weekly thing, so hopefully we’d get it done.

I really didn’t want any grades slipping, even if it didn’t really matter with ‘Alice’. Which reminded me that Emily was taking care of my grades with the other classes that ‘Sara’ had, so at least there was no chance that I would slip below that, thank God.

I watched as the couple was giving each other silence treatments as I glanced down at my schedule, not caring enough to break the silence to ask. Apparently it was lunch, and I shrugged my shoulders. I guess I would see all of them again.

I watched as they walked into the cafeteria, and I winced as I walked in as well, a lot more people giving us scowls and glares. I swallowed and followed them, with my head down as we sat at the same table I had seen them sitting at before.

I looked up surprised to see a new couple, and another guy. All three of them were looking at me, and I winced as I realized Melanie and Chris still weren’t on talking terms and Karley wasn’t here yet.

Uh… I looked up at them sheepishly, praying that someone would come soon as I looked at them looking at me.

Talk about awkward.

Karley suddenly sat down next to me with her tray, and I sighed with relief.

“Hey guys!” She spoke up smiling, and she swung an arm around me, making me look down at the table embarrassed. “This is Alice, Alice this is the rest of the group.” Karley rolled her eyes. “That’s Seth and Claire.” I looked up at them, and found that the ‘Seth’ dude looked angry. Oh great, apparently not all of them were excepting of a new member.

“Karley, do you want to talk to me for a second over there?” He asked through gritted teeth, and I sighed. Looking over at ‘Seth’, to find he was pretty attractive… for a loser. He had black hair and dark gray eyes that were shockingly vivid. He sent Karley another look. “Now?”

Karley rolled her eyes and got up, walking over to the side with him quite a distance while I looked at the two new kids, and Melanie who was chatting away with Chris, probably over their whole fight.

Weird.

I looked up at the other dude who had blonde hair and blue eyes. He was smirking at me, and I could have recognized that smirk in an instant. Of course I could have. I’ve been followed by players my whole life, because so many people thought I was a slut.

I blinked at him, and then smiled awkwardly. “Hello.”

He nodded and held a hand out, “Sup? My name’s Falcon, by the way”

I shook his hand embarrassedly, Falcon. That’s a weird name. I nodded at him and looked back at the girl, taking my hand back from Falcon. “Alice,” I mumbled. She was staring at me like she was trying to remember something, and I tried not to look shocked. She didn’t seem the type to be hanging out with the group, for one thing, and for the other she looked shockingly familiar… Claire….