It would be nice to know someone whose also going local. I doubt any of my friends are, but it's some thing to hope for.

"Laura's going to Harvard," Ely tells me.

Harvard university. God that's big. That's one of the best and hardest ivy league schools to get into, along with Princeton, Yale, Cambridge, and Oxford.

"An Ivy league school, Wow" I widen my eyes.

"I mean she hasn't be accepted yet but she will," he tells me with certainty "Tommy's going local to stay close to his family, and Willow will go local if she decides to go at all"

Well let's hope I end up at the same school as them then. That is if I don't get relocated by then. God if I get relocated once more I'll be separated from Hank and Thomas. I'll never see them again. That's why he can't let that happen.

"And you?" I glance at Ely.

"Harvard" he nods.

Harvard as well? Wow so three of us have dreams of attending Ivy League schools. Maybe I did fall into the right clique at this school afterall.

"Wow, really?" I raise both brows in surprise.

"There you go sounding surprised again Miss Fitzgerald" He smirks.

"Sorry...what I meant was...its an ivy league school and so...Jesus..I-" I stutter.

"You are cute when you squirm" He chuckles "has anyone ever told you that?"

"Liam is going to be back any second" I warned.

"I know," he said as taking a step towards me.

"Get away from me Thomas, or I swear to god I'll scream"

"You're cute when you squirm" Thomas smirks evilly.

"Get away from me" I ordered with fear in my voice.

"I'm not the devil Isla...I'm not going to hurt you"

"Yeah" I nod as we enter the cafeteria "a long time ago"

Our friend sit around our usual table, with Laura standing in excitement.

"Shut up" Laura claps her hands together whilst laughing. "Ms Pool is a freak"

"What did Ms Pool do now?" Ely questions, making Tommy stand up and storm off.

Now Tommy's being dramatic.

"What's his problem?" Willow glances at Ely.

"The Freaks and Geeks argument" Laura informs as Ely and I take a seat, across from Willow and Laura.

"Is that still going on?" Willow furrowed her brows.

Still going? Damn when did this start?

"Unfortunately" Ely informs.

"Anyway" Laura starts "you wouldn't believe what happened in English Lit"

"What happened?" I smirk.

Obviously something about Ms Pool.

"Ms Pool was flirting with a student once again" She informs.

Again?

"What else is new?" Thomas points out as he and Kyle arrive, all sweaty from gym class.

I can't help but stare at the sweaty boys. Isla stop staring at your brother and your new friend. Pay attention to the god damn story. Suddenly Thomas makes eye contact with me and smirks. I immediately redirect my gaze at Laura as my cheeks burn slightly.