Chapter 10: Up, Up, and Away in my Pitiful Balloon

A week has passed since the last challenge. I hated being in the girls cabin. Zoey was cool. In fact, she was great. We got along just fine. I just couldn't handle another second of Jo. I wanted her to leave. It was so irritating having her around. She needed to be gone.

I saw something looming over the sky which shadowed over the cabin. Everyone was in awe as we saw a giant blimp hovering over the cabins.

"Look at you wussies, it's just a stupid blimp." Scott said. An anchor dropped right on his foot causing him to yell and putting a smile on my face.

"Actually, I believe it's a zeppelin named after Ferdinand Von Zeppelin, Who —" said Cameron but was interrupted as the door opened on him crushing him in the process.

"You're both wrong," said Chris as him and Chef came out from the zeppelin or blimp or whatever. "It's the McLean mobile air command center. Where I will recline in luxury while you compete in today's challenge. An aerial obstacle course!"

"Lightning taken to the skies!" said Lightning. "Sha-bam!" He accidentally punched Scott in the face.

"Uh-huh, and here to demonstrate," said Chris. "Put your hands together for Total Drama classic contender: Heather!"

She stepped off the blimp looking mean as ever. All her hair happened to grow all the way back. She was one of the most nastiest competitors of all time.

"Wow, you're the Heather!" Zoey said.

"Sorry," Heather rolled her eyes, "I have this policy of not talking to losers." Of course, she's still a bitch.

"Oh, I'm not a loser, you know, unless everyone else thinks I am." Zoey said.

"Heather will now demonstrate the aerial challenge while wearing a jet pack." said Chris. Chef threw one on her and started it. She screamed as she went into the air as she went through all the flaming hoola hoops.

"Everyone, just be cool, there's a parachute built into it," said Chris. Heather smacked onto the ground right when her parachute came out covering her. She groaned. "Best challenge ever!"

"Uh this challenge seems kinda unsafe," said Zoey poking Heather.

"No, it's totally unsafe!" Chris said. "Did I mention you'll also be attacked by flying mutant fire-breathing goats?"

"WHAT?"

"That's it! I'm out!" Zoey said.

"Okay, but before you go, you should say goodbye to this! The ultimate total drama prize! One million dollars!" Chris said and pulled out the money. A few bills blew away. "Give or take."

"Money! Removing all common sense and fear of danger." Zoey said staring at the bucks.

"Too bad you'll never win it!" Scott snickered. Zoey pushed him down.

"Just watch me! If that's okay with you." Zoey said, returning to her sweet side.

"Now to perform your aerial feats, you'll first have to construct your very own flying machine," said Chris.

//"My own machine? I'm not a very handy person. . . Let's see how this goes, because I'm gonna whoop everybody else and take home that million dollars for myself. Oh yeah!"

"Welcome to your one stop shop for flying machine parts," said Chris as we went to this junkyard. "The dump! Revolting, and reasonably priced. Each player will pick a card representing their mode of flight. Pick 'em like your nose, losers!"