Books Written by LisaStanbridge

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: LisaStanbridge

☮Age: 30

☮Gender: Female

☮What got you writing?!: I was 5 years old and I just loved writing stories. I was one of those kids that wrote the ‘princess stuck in a tower’ stories. Every single story I wrote was about a princess in a tower and prince charming would save her. *rolls eyes* yeah lame, right? Anyway that triggered the writing bug in me and I’ve been writing ever since.

☮What genres do you like to write?! Romance primarily.

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?! Yes! I want to become a noticed author, I want people to buy my books and talk about them. I am posting novels on wattpad so I can get recognised, I am not posting all of my work on here. Just bits I don’t plan to officially publish. I have many novels on the side that I’m writing.

☮Anything coming up?! I have a new book I plan to post soon. Keep an eye out for it, I hope to post the prologue within the next few weeks. I don’t want to say much about it yet though, I want it to be a surprise. :)

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: The Matchmaker

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: At 15 years of age Shannon Maxwell is an easygoing, fun loving girl. When she experiences the death of her mother in a horrific house fire, she changes into a completely different person. Many years later she has never fully recovered from the accident. She blames herself for her mother's death and blocks it out by focusing on other people - AKA matchmaking. She finds this helps her to keep the guilt locked away and live a semi-normal life. However, when her schemes start getting personal, something must be done. The loss of her closest friends alerts her to one vital need: to face the past once and for all. Can she confront her worst fears and mend the friendships she has lost? Can she open her eyes to her true feelings, gain her friends back and perhaps find love along the way?

★Genre: Romance | Watty Awards 2012

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~