Books Written by StoryGirl5169

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: StoryGirl5169

☮Age: Uncomfortable with saying

☮Gender: Female

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!): When I was little, I used to read loads of books. This one day I was trying to write one myself and ever since it's been something I loved to do. But I guess I have to say my teacher kind of inspired me as well because she used always make us write and the more stories I wrote the more I enjoyed writing.

☮What genres do you like to write?! I love writing Humour because it's a way to entertain the readers and also, Adventure and Fantasy. In fantasy, I can make anything happen and in Adventure there's always a journey and something exciting happening on the way and it gives me a exciting feeling whilst writing it.

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!(J.K. Rowling?! Someone big like that, or just sell your story on sites?!) I've always wanted to be an author, I've been dreaming for that day since I was six years old.

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequal?!) Yes, I will be writing a new book after the Watty Awards but in a new genre that I haven't written on Wattpad yet.

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Remeber Me

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: Rose-Mary Bloomwood is a small town country girl who would rather spend her days working on the farm then daydreaming about silly things like love. In her eyes relationships never lasted and love was just a myth. But what happens when Eric Parker, a young man with amnesia, stumbles into her life and makes her question everything she once believed to be true. Slowly she starts to trust him, but when that trust turns to love will Rose-Mary be able to alter her beliefs and make room in her life for Eric?

Her world is turned upside down as she struggles to get to know a man, who doesn't remember where he came from or who he was before coming to the farm. Boys, gangs, amnesia and chicken chases are just a few of the things Rose-Mary with encounter as she tries to come to terms with love and all the obsticals that surround it.

But with her trust being broken by Eric, one day and the truth is out, Rose-Mary feels stupid to have fallen for one of cupids tricks again. She didn't know why she fell in love after knowing it wasn't even real and the love never lasts for eternity. Rose-Mary tries to forget all about Eric but she knew she couldn't be mad at him forever. But what happens when they get back together, will this be their happy ever after or will there be tragedy waiting ahead?

★Genre: Romance | Humor

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~