Books Written by alyssabee

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: Alyssabee (Alyssa)

☮Age: 13

☮Gender: Female

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!): I love reading so I decided to try writing and ever since i've loved it and I finally decided to write an actual story thanks to wattpad

☮What genres do you like to write?! I don't really have a particular genre, I've only just started writing and I'm doing Romance at the moment but would like to try something different next.

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!(J.K. Rowling?! Someone big like that, or just sell your story on sites?!) I'd love to become such a well known author like J.K. Rowling and will try my best to get there but I know it will take time so before that I'm probably just going to sell my story on sites.

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequal?!) Yes, after I've completed the current story I'm working on (Complications In Love) there will be a Sequel but I might try writing a different book before I start the Sequel as I've got a lot of idea's for new books.

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Complications In Love

★Subtitle: Two Boys. One Decision.

★Summary: Hannah had two perfect best friends, Zach and Xavier. As they grew up though, they both fell in love with her and now they both want her. With their friendship ruined and them wanting her to choose, what happens to the one she leaves for the other? When she makes the choice, will it be the right one?

★Genre: Romance | Watty Awards 2012

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side