Books Written by LoneSithLord

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: Aislinn Korpe

☮Age: 14

☮Gender: Female

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!): A couple of years back, I had to write a short story for a term in my English lesson. I discovered that it was actually really fun and decided to contninue! I found wattpad when a friend in my tutor group recommended it to me after reading my story.

☮What genres do you like to write?!: Harry Potter fan fiction is my main one at the moment, but I also write fantasy which i quite enjoy, and i have been known to write teen fiction/vampire before as well!

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!(J.K. Rowling?! Someone big like that, or just sell your story on sites?!) I want to be ale to be a successful author, and have people i went to school with walk in the book store, pick up my book and say "I went to school with her!" I also want to be a published author by the time I go to University (so 18/19)

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequal?!) As can be seen from my background, I may be re-posting the popular "The Other Granger Girl", with it's prequel and sequel, "The other Eden Girl" and "The Other Malfoy Girl". This is under debate, however. I can garantee that there will be at least one sequel to my fantasy novel Edohlmir as well, most likely called Sahraimir or similar, so look out for it!

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: The Secret Riddle

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: Everyone knows the story of Tom Riddle, since it was first documented in 1991 by J K Rowling.

What they don't know is the story of his twin sister, Tomasina Merope Riddle. And why would they? The Dark Lord went to great lengths to make sure that no one ever knew about her. He erased the memories of all those who knew her, making them forget they knew that she ever existed. He wiped her off the face of the Earth.

But dear Tom wasn't as thorough as he might have been. You see, he forgot the one person who had managed to elude him for years, for fear of torture and death.

I am Tomasina Merope Riddle.

This is my story.

★Genre: Fan Fiction | Historical Fiction

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Edohlmir

★Subtitle: First in the Scripts of Ariantír

★Summary: "Get out Zora," she whispered hoarsely. "Get out while you still can."

Bound by the dying command of their mother, Zora nad Camiel MacGent are forced to leave their childhood home – forever.

Five years on, and Zora is missing, snatched in the woods near their patron's manor; Camiel is arrested in connection with a fabled jewel, and old powers are rising again. In the company of a young girl, Camiel flees from his homeland, in order to escape the prying eyes of the Queen, the Free Kingdoms' dictator. Camiel is unegar to reveal to his youthful companion the true reason behind his imprisonment – but Lensil has secrets of her own.

It's a race against time, although Camiel doesn't know it yet. The Queen has spies everywhere, and it won't be long before they find him…

★Genre: Fantasy | Adventure

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side