Books Written by PaulinatheViolinist

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: Paulina Rocianbeth.

☮Age: -confidential-

☮Gender: Female

☮What got you writing?!: I was born a romantic. I wanted to read every romance novel I could, even choosing an advanced one by Nicholas Sparks for second grade book report. I just love crafting every moment. Also, my mom inspired me to write. I've been reading since I could talk, and when I entered kindergarten in a new school, I was so new to the year that it was nearly over. The office people thought I couldn't learn the reading lessons fast enough, until I started reading something randomly. And guess what it was? The school's code of Excellence. And yes, I said Excellence right. I'm a writer because of that and my mother.

☮What genres do you like to write?!: Teen Fiction, Adventure, Action, Romance, Suspense.

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!: To become as big as I can possibly be as a writer, and to leave my mark on the world. Also to have people read my stories and love them.

☮Anything coming up?!: A new book, actually. But it's a secret 'till then!

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Secondhand & Bittersweet

★Subtitle: "Firsthand heartbreak. Secondhand chances."

★Summary: Meet Alicia Edwards. Her family is gone, but not dead. Her life as a boarding school student is relaxed, but rarely easy. Her talent is normal, but indescribable. And her past is regretfully haunting. So what happens when that ONE boy flies halfway around to world to London to ruin her perfectly-built reputation after already doing so in the eighth grade? And what if he completely denies ever knowing Alicia? Who knows. But what Alicia does know, however, is that she would go to the ends of this Earth to convince him that she was a girl he used to love.

★Genre: Teen Fiction | Romance | Humor

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~