Books Written by xRosesnevercrYx

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: xRosesnevercrYx (Helen)

☮Age: 16

☮Gender: Female

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!): Well I've always loved reading and there are days where I woujld just get random ideas in my head. So I thought why not? :)

☮What genres do you like to write?!: Humor/Romance/Teen Fiction

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!(J.K. Rowling?! Someone big like that, or just sell your story on sites?!): I would love to have my own book published one day. But right now, I'm doing it for fun and doing it as a hobbie I'm passionate about and also trying to get the message I have in my story accross to the readers.

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequal?!):No, but I am working on two stories at the moment. :)

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Better Half of Me

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: Meet Lydia, she's fierce, emotionally closeted. According to her, people are never meant to be together forever, so why bother falling in love? Despite his player facade, Daniel is a guy with a big warm heart and he's determined to make the love resilient Lydia fall in love with him and make her change her ways. But everything we face in life are a challenge, so will Daniel able to get what he wants before it's too late? Will it all be worth it in the end?

★Genre:Teen Fiction | Romance

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~