Chapter sixty three

Start from the beginning

At this point, I was holding my shit together like my life depended on it. The burning sensation between my legs only grew rapidly as I watched Dante in silence however, I didn't reveal to him how much his words made me want to just orgasm just there and then. His sharp distinctive features only made it difficult for me right now to handle this because he was just so damn sexy. Even in his thirties, he never failed to show his youth. I bit my lips before I licked it to get rid of the sweet taste from the gelato.

"Gattina, say something. Have I traumatised you?" Dante ask,

"Traumatised me?" I scoff as I unclench my legs together and instantly feel the result of his dirty talk. "You've yet to traumatise me when you do all that.... to me...no?"

One second Dante held an amused expression and the next, his face dropped and it was then when I felt my heart drop a little because he looked dangerous. Dante began to clench his jaw as well as his fists as he watched me like a hawk. I felt his intense scrutiny while I continued to dig in the ice cream and as I didn't give him the attention he wanted, he then spoke.

"You want it don't you?"

"Want What?" I bring the spoon to my lips and lick the top part of the ice cream, "Elaborate Dante."

"You want me to fuck you. Hard. duro. So rough until you can't walk. Sì?"

I blink at the spoon as I look at the colour of the ice cream; it was pink and fluffy just like his lips. I then glance at him as his lips twitched, impatient, hot, flushed, determined for my answer.

"Maybe..." I whisper, "maybe not."

Dante growled in frustration as he shuffled again on his seat and glances around him to see if anyone was around us. Since it was late evening, there weren't many customers around the parlour and to be even more discreet, Dante and I were sitting at a booth that was hidden in one of the corner of the parlour.

"Do you want to know what I want right now?" He whispered hoarsely. His frustration was evident and I found it quite entertaining when he struggled to get the attention that he wanted. I glance up at him as I eat more of the ice cream and just watch him.

"This gelato?" I teased,

"Oh I think I've had enough of the gelato and speaking of," He growls, "it reminds me of something that I'm suddenly craving for right fùcking now."

"Oh? And what is that?"

"Your legs wrapped around my face."

I exhale out discreetly as the affects of his words begin to settle in again, my heart raced at the thought and suddenly, I was craving too. The sexual tension simmered in the air, it was so intense when we were watching each other. It seemed like Dante was going to pounce on me any second now however, the fact that we were in public only prevented him from doing so. I felt deprived and so horny, Dante didn't even know how much I wanted him right now.

"Oh Dante," I sigh, "my sweet Dante, how are you going to get that?"

I take the spoon to my lips and have my tongue swirling around the spoon to lick off the sweetness. As I did all of this, my eyes settled on a dumbfounded Dante who was growing frustrated by the second.

"Right that's enough," He growled under his breath as he grabbed the gelato cup and shoved it to the side. He then grabbed my spoon away from me and held my wrists before he practically threw the spoon on the table as it clattered on the table. "we're leaving."

"But Dante, I didn't get to finish my-"

"I don't care Gattina you've had enough gelato." He growled as we left the parlour and made our way back to his car, "Now it's my turn to have my gelato."