━━·˚꒰ 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗿𝘆! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

There was a reason Jisoo wasn't in much of the group frames of Spring Day

There was a reason Jisoo wasn't in much of the group frames of Spring Day. Fans saw it easily as she was dead. And they were right.

Ever since Spring Day came out, there were a lot of theories about why Jisoo wasn't in most of the group scenes. They called it 'The Jisoo Effect'. Meaning she was the center of all of their music videos and songs somehow. But that's for another time. Back to Spring Day.

In the beginning, we see Taehyung in the snow, laying his head on frozen train tracks. Now, there was a fan theory that he was going through guilt. But for what?

Same with Jungkook, looking out of a window. He was sitting in a train. Face as somber and blank as ever. He felt guilt and sadness too. Then there's a scene where you see Jisoo walking on the same train tracks, bare footed and wearing a white dress that looks like this:

 Then there's a scene where you see Jisoo walking on the same train tracks, bare footed and wearing a white dress that looks like this:

While wearing white rose crown. Which in some cultures, white roses signifies a pure and innocent soul being laid to rest or passing to the afterlife.

Meaning Jisoo is the one they are singing about in Spring Day. She's the one that died. She's the innocent soul that has passed to the afterlife. And the boys can't stand it. For a while, they don't accept her death. They even believe someday, she'll come running back into their lives, making everything right and warms.

How much longer do I have to wait?
How many more nights do I have to stay awake?
To see you (to see you)
To meet you (to see you)

Yoongi feels the heavy void in his heart. The fact that she's gone hurts him the most. He's angry. Hateful. He makes himself angry just so he won't feel sad or heartbroken. Thinking about her, breaks his heart and hurts him severely. He doesn't want to feel the pain anymore. So he's angry for her dying. For leaving him on his own in the world.

Is you who changed?
Or is it me
I hate the time flowing in this moment
Well, I guess we just changed
Just like how everyone changes.