The dragon and the knight (cute)

In a kingdom far away, there was a dragon. The dragon lived up in the highest Mountain of the kingdom. Everyday in the Towns bars a Request is put on the Reward Board. One of the requests is always the Same, kill the dragon a collect the blood. Knights from different kingdoms come on and take theses requests.

One day a Young Knight walks into the bar of Alvion Kingdom. His eyes are immediately Attached to the Rewards board and he slowly Walks over. Everyone stops, watching the young male Pick his request. The knights eyes scan the board, they stop at the dragons request and he reads it.

Request 900
Slay the dragon on top of North East Mountain and bring the blood of the dragon to king Alvin.
Reward:200,000,000 Coins

The knight smirked and takes the paper off of the board to get a better look. "Oi, kid. Ya sure ya want that one?" One of the tipsy men sitting close by calls to him. A couple of other men Snicker making comments under their breath. The young knight turns ignoring the drunken Men and walks towards the Exit still looking at the paper. The knight was determined, he knew he could do this. But his mind wandered towards stories of how violent the dragon was. He shook his head and Continued to walk

The knight slowly gets ready for the request, he was in no rush. With A small travel Bag slung over his shoulder he walks out of the bar he walked towards his Horse. "Hey boy" the knight Whispers and gently Nuzzles the Horses muzzle with his hand. The horse Huffs and sniffles. The male moves away and hops up on the horse and untied his horse from a Fence. "Towards the Mountains Crow" he commands and gently kicks the Horses side to get him moving.

   After a painful week the young knight and his horse had finally made it on top of the mountain. The knight sighed as he got off the giant But soft Creature and tied him to a tree. "I'll be back Boy." He said softly to the horse. He ran his hand over the Horses muzzle before making his way Towards the cave.  The knight Took his silver sword out of its case and gripped the Handle in his hands tightly as he Made his way. His Shoes Echoed through the cave and a loud roar was heard. The knight walked faster towards the sound. There in front of him was the large beast.

   The beast Puffed at The young knight. His Bright fiery orange eyes glared onto him. The knight was still. How the hell was he going to kill the beast? It was twice as big as the Rumors had said. He was done for. The large beast opened its mouth showing off his rows of sharp pearly teeth. He was teasing the knight. The beast knew what he was here for. After a couple of minutes of the knight just standing there trying to think the dragon finally made a move. He moved his large head towards the Knight ready to Clean his head right off his neck. He stoped when he smelt the Most Alluring sent on the male. The dragon purred and gently nuzzled the knight. The young knight blinked in confusion.

   The dragon had met his mate. He's been waiting for a long time for his mate to come. What an interesting way to meet them though. The dragon stood back and slowly shifted into a tall  dry attractive male who looked to be in his late twenties.

  The knights eyes widened and he froze in fear. What kind of magic was this? "Mm, I've finally find you my Mate" the male had a deep voice and his words fell off his tongue like honey. "My name is Adonis" the knight blinked "u-um, Alexander" the young knight spoke quietly in awe as he watched the Dragon. The dragon walked closer to Alexander and wrapped his arms around him nuzzling his face into his neck. He hummed in content at the sent of his mate.

700 Word count
Warning not edited