Sweet Creature

Requested. - You and Spencer had been dating for a long time, one day, you get shot at work due to a robbery. See what happens.

You and Spencer had been dating for two, almost three, years now. You lived together in his apartment, as happy as ever. You loved living with Spencer. He never got boring, nothing ever got boring between the two of you. He made you happy, you were both so, so happy together. You found one another when you both never believed you could love anybody else. You were both wrong.

You walked down the street with Spencer, your small hand gently clasped within his larger, soft one, your fingers entwined tightly to create more warmth as the snow drizzled from the clouds, shrouding the ground which already had a thick layer of the glistening crystals. You absolutely adored December, and so did Spencer, (Not as much as he loved October.) and the two of you loved spending nights in, by the fire with the Christmas tree lit and hot drinks in your hands.

"It's so wonderful when it snows, isn't it?" You smiled, mostly just thinking out loud as you tilted your head to look up at Spencer, so he turned to look down at you.

You reached your hand upwards, gently fixing his tie and then smoothing down the neckline of his red sweater as you awaited his reply.

"Yeah, it is. Do you want me to meet you outside of your building once you've finished work? I'm not expecting work to be too hectic today, apparently there are no cases on the horizon," he grinned and pressed a kiss to the back of your hand.

"Of course," you said, turning to face him as you stopped in the snow, your back facing the door of the bank you worked in.

You brushed your hands over your emerald green, princess-styled coat and the cream coloured scarf tucked beneath your chin. Beneath your coat you had on a burgundy blouse, a black pencil skirt, some tights and some flat black shoes as it was the required uniform.

Once you had fixed yourself and the bag over your shoulder, you stood on your tip toes and landed a chaste kiss on his warm lips, before you withdrew a few centimetres. He pulled you in again, pressing a few more kisses to your lips despite the fact that you were giggling, your hands tracing his arms over the top of his brown coat.

"I love you, have a good day," You murmured against his lips before you slowly pulled away.

"I love you," He replied before fixing his bag overtop his shoulder, refusing to say 'too' at the end of his sentence, as he believed it sounded as if he was just agreeing with you.

You grinned as you watched him walking away, and lightly shook your head before you walked into the bank and behind your desk, setting out everything you needed before calling over a few of the customers lined up.

The hours in the bank started to drag, and you found yourself looking at the clock as it ticked towards four-thirty pm, thankful you had just half an hour left. Within five minutes of those thirty, everything had completely turned around.

You stared with wide, terrified eyes as the man, dressed in black from head to toe, a gun held firmly in his hand, pointed upwards towards the glass that shielded you.

"You, out," He said, his voice dark, low and laced with complete evil and bad intentions.

Seeing the children in the building who were clung desperately to their parents legs, you slowly raised from your seat, your whole body shaking with fear as you made your way out behind the protection of the bulletproof glass. You came face to face with the man himself, but he stepped closer until you cowered in fear.

"Take me to the vault," He spoke lowly, gesturing to the door that lead to the volt contained with a heavy metal door.

Knowing what you had to do, you nodded slowly, looking to everybody who has slowly lowered themselves to the floor every time the man swung his gun around as a warning, before pointing to his partner by the door who was threatening everybody with a bullet to the head if they dared to do anything.