Family snow day

Fluffy dad! Spencer one shot requested. Enjoy.

You and Spencer had been married for several years now, and you had three beautiful children. You had two boys, Zain and Xavier, ages six and eight, as well as your beautiful little girl Savita, who was just four years old.

Today, thankfully, Spencer had taken the day off of work to spend time with his two amazing boys and his little princess, as well as you, of course. His wife. Being married to him was still something exciting to you. When he introduces you as his wife, or you introduce him as your husband, you still get the same flutter in your stomach.

That morning, you were woken up by Savita climbing on top of the double bed you and Spencer shared, clambering in between the both of you with her teddy bear held against her chest. You groaned softly, rubbing your eyes and sitting up a little, only to be faced with Savita staring at you with big, innocent eyes.

"Morning mommy," She said sweetly, followed by a cheesy grin which mirrored Spencer's.

A tired laugh parted through your lips at her adorable smile. "Morning baby," you replied and gently pushed her brown hair away from her face, rubbing your thumb over her cheek.

She giggled softly at the gesture, soon making Spencer's eyes open slowly, adjusting to the light.

"Dad!" She squealed excitedly, and practically jumped onto his lean chest, her slim arms enclosed around his neck.

A chuckle escaped his lips as he sat up, snaking his arms around Savita as he cuddled her into his chest. She's very much so a daddy's girl. That's without a doubt.

"Hey, princess. How did you sleep?" He asked and pressed a kiss to the side of her head, lightly tickling her sides as she yelps and bursts into a fit of giggles.

You smiled as the scene unravelled before your eyes. You then slipped out of the comfort of your bedsheets and shuffled into the bathroom, stretched out your arms and headed to the sink. You untied your hair from its mess, letting it cascade naturally over your shoulders. You grasped a hair brush and combed it through your locks, brushing your teeth shortly afterwards.

In the middle of washing your face, you felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around your waist before they tugged your back towards his chest.

"Hey, Spence," You said and tilted your head back to get a good look of your husband with his bed hair, and of course his adorable, tired expression.

"Morning gorgeous," He muttered and pressed a light kiss to your lips before he stepped forward to fix his own appearance.

"How did you sleep?" He asked as you lazily draped your arms around his lanky frame, your cheek pressed to his back.

"Good," You spoke mid-way through a yawn. "Where did Savita go?" You murmured and looked up at the side of Spencer's face as he washed his face, giggling when he yawned.

"To get dressed. She got excited when she saw the snow outside so I told her we would all go out into the garden," He grinned, like a child himself.

"Of course," You teased with a smirk, kissing his cheek before you walked back into your bedroom. All of the bumps and giggles throughout the house made it clear that Zain and Xavier were also awake and getting ready.

You slipped on one of your favourite knitted sweaters and some leggings, followed by boots and a big coat. However, when Spencer walked out of the bathroom he was quick to wrap a scarf loosely around your neck and put a hat on your head before he kissed your cheek. He smiled goofily afterwards.

You giggled as you watched him put on one of his Christmas sweaters and some pants, followed by a coat and a scarf.

"You sort the kids out and I'll make them some breakfast," You called to him, halfway down the stairs.