BTS Reactions: Meeting After 1 year apart

Requested by: Lee_hana_

"Meeting after one year at the airport."

A/N I'm going to upload a lot today to try and cheer up my children after the news of Jonghyun's death.

I hope this will help in some way, shape, or form...

*It had been a year now, and you hadn't seen him.

He had left on a world tour that, to you, had lasted far too long.

The plain finally landed, you sitting patiently at the pickup station.

You waited...

And waited...

And just as the clock hit 4AM you saw him step through the lobby and into the space where people waited for their loved ones to arrive.

You got up, walking far enough for him to see you.*

Jin was ecstatic, a huge grin making its way onto his face

Jin was ecstatic, a huge grin making its way onto his face. He dropped his things, running towards you, his arms wide open to receive you.
Placing you in a tight embrace, he let you sink into him, his heart racing while he ran his hands up and down your back to make sure that it wasn't a dream.

"I missed you," he finally said, his tears betraying him as he sobbed.

"I really really missed you princess."

Namjoon like Jin let go of his suitcase, letting it drop onto the floor while he covered his face excited, turning to the guys to see if they saw what he saw

You ran to him, pulling his hands down so that you could hug him.

"I missed you Joon!" You said, snuggling into his chest.

He could only laugh and smile, unable to stop which would later make his cheeks soar.