The Break Up

You arrive at Michael's place. You tried opening the door. It was locked. This was unusual. You get out your phone and look on "find friends" (an app where you can find where your friends are) - he was at Charlotte's home...
you decide to ring him.

"Hello babe? Where are you? I'm at yours- I have some good news!" You ask him.
"Oh I'm just at the store at the moment." He tells you.
Lies.
"I'll be home soon - the spare key is under the plant pot by the shed. Make yourself at home." He says.

You can't believe he lied to you..
you check find friends and he is still at Charlotte's.
You open the door to his house and you take off your coat and shoes. A coat was on the coat hanger and you check the pockets to see if there was any evidence of him cheating .... BOOM! A condom wrapper.

Charlotte! You thought to yourself. They were never careful when they made love, so this obviously is there's.

Suddenly, Michael walks through the door. He sees you holding the wrapper. He looks shocked.
"What are you doing, Y/N?" He asks you.
"Don't you mean, what are YOU doing? What were you doing at Charlotte's house instead of being at the 'store'? Bull crap! You are cheating on me I know it! Why the hell is there this in your pocket?!" You say as you point to the wrapper and his coat pocket.

He didn't answer you.

"ANSWER ME, MICHAEL!" You scream in his face, crying.

"That's not my coat." He says looking down at his feet.

"Then whose is it?!"

"It's mine!" A voice says from the kitchen - it was an oldish man. Dark skin. Looked a bit like Michael... wait no it couldn't be...

"Excuse me, who are you exactly?" You question.

"I'm Michael's father."

You stood there in horror.

"Sorry for asking but why would you have this in your coat?" You ask him nervously.

"Aren't I allowed a bit of fun?" He laughs.

Well this was awkward.

Michael hugs you from behind.
"I'm sorry baby." He says to you.

You turn around.
"No I'm sorry- I misjudged you. I shouldn't have done that. I make a mess of everything."

"Now what was the news you wanted to tell me?"

"I'm pregnant, Michael."

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" Michael's dad shouts.