Michael's Home

Today was Friday. Finally, the last day of the week. Michael had a lot of books to mark, and you had to get ready for school. Michael didn't have to enter school until 12.

Your alarm goes off and you slowly sit up. You had noticed that you were laying on Michaels arm - you probably made it get pins and needles.

You kiss his lips so that he'd wake up.
He didn't.
You kiss him again, putting more pressure on them.
You feel him kissing you back. He smiles.
"Morning, Michael"
"Hey" He says with a croaky voice, as he sits up.
"Come on let's get ready" you say.

"Right, I'm ready to go to school." You say walking over to him to hug him.
"Shall I drop you off?"
"Won't that look a bit strange, Michael?"
"Not if no one sees us." He tells you, pulling you into a kiss.
You smile and pick up your bag.

When you arrive at school you see Charlotte.
"Hi Charlotte, I'm really really really really really sorry about last night."
"Don't sweat it. My mum changed her mind about me going anyways." She says. You think she was lying, but you don't want to get into an argument.

Once you get out of your last lesson of the day, you meet Michael in his classroom.

"Hey, you!" You say walking over to his desk.
"Hey! I've missed you!"
"So have I." You saying hugging him.
Suddenly, the door shuts.

"Did you close that when you came in?" He asks you.
"Of course I did. What do you think I am? An idiot?"
"It could be the wind?" He questions.
"DUDE! There's no damn windows open in here?" You point over to the closed windows. "Michael, someone saw us... hugging. That's enough for you to be fired and put in prison."

"What was the most you did with your old teacher?" He asks you, changing the subject, which annoyed you.
"Made out. He wanted to have my baby, but I said no" you say, hanging your head low in embarrassment.

"What if I were to have your baby?"
"Are you kidding me?!" You shout, "Michael you know that I would like that.. scrap that- I would love it! But we can't. You would definitely be sent far far away!"
"Not if people don't find out, Y/N?" He persuades you.

"But Michael.. I'm a ... you know? V-"
"Virgin?" He cuts you off.
You blush.
"It's fine Y/N, you'd be my first too."
You were shocked.
"Wait .. how have you never.. but your so... handsome."
"I've been in relationships obviously, but nothing ever stuck I guess. I'm not a man slag. I appreciate women. And I definitely wouldn't take any woman for granted like that.. especially not... you." He says while looking deep into your soul.

"I don't know what to say, Michael"
He comes closer to you. "You don't have to say anything." And before you knew it you were in a deep passionate kiss.

He takes you back to his home.
When you close the front door, he picks you up like a baby, and kisses you all the way upstairs. When you make it to his bedroom, he throws you on his bed.
You knew what was going to happen.

Author's note:
Sorry this wasn't detailed. And I didn't really want to get too much into the last scene. Hehe. Hope you enjoyed.
-Jessica Xo <3