Detention

The next day

You were getting ready to go to school again. You enjoyed your first day, but you weren't really keen about the situation between you and Mr Jackson. Especially with him giving you a detention for no reason! You obviously know why he gave you the detention.. thoughts were running through  your head of what he was going to do to you in detention. You shiver.

On the phone...

"Hello.. is this Michael?"
"Yes it is... who is this?" He asks you
"Y/N"
"Ohhh hi! What was it you were wanting to talk to me about?" He replies.
"Do I have to go to this detention tonight..?" You ask, hoping that he says no.
"Yes honey, you do."
Crap
He called you honey...
"Um.. Michael, you do realise you just called me honey.. right?"
"Oh. Sorry, I didn't mean-"
You cut him off-
"It's fine Michael. And I'll come to the detention."
You just realised how desperate that sounded.
"Ok, look I'm just walking through the school reception now so I have to go. I'll see you later, okay?" Michael tells you.
"Ok bye." You say back to him.
"Love you-" he says but he suddenly stops speaking and everything is silent after he realises what he said to you.
"Hehe" you say laughing down the phone.
"Bye Y/N"
"Bye Michael"
You let him hang up the phone first so that you don't feel rude.

Once you finished getting ready for school you grab your bag and head out of the door. You didn't have to say bye to your mum and dad as they were both at work since 5 am.

You arrive at school pretty late because you decided to stop at McDonalds to get an iced coffee.

"Hey Y/N!" A girl comes running up to you from the distance- it was Charlotte.
"Hey Charlotte! Oh yeah I wanted to talk to you" you say laughing.
"Ok go on"
"Mr Jackson gave me detention.. but he didn't give you one"
"Oh ahah! I'm glad I didn't get one anyways. But haha on you, Y/N" she replies throwing her head back with laughter.
It wasn't even that funny. But you started laughing too so that you didn't look ignorant.
"Come on let's get to first lesson" you say to Charlotte.

Since it was the new school year every class had a new seating plan. You and the rest of the students stand at the back off the classroom waiting to be told where to sit.

"Okay guys, so on the back table we have..." the teacher looks down on his paper, "Jessica... Charlotte, Becky, Bethany, Lucy, and that's it."

"Woo! The best table everrr!!" Exclaims Charlotte.

You just laugh at how excited she is.
You hadn't really got close with the other girls yet, so this was your opportunity to make a good second impression.

You and all the other students take your bags off and put them under the table and you all sit down. Then it hit you.. you forgot to tell your parents about your detention. They'll freak out! It's against the school policy for you to be on your phone in class - so you ask to go to the bathroom. The teacher lets you go.

You finish texting your mum, and you flush the toilet so it looks like you've actually been and you wash your hands, fix your hair and then your makeup and head back to your class.

Now you just had to wait for her to yell at you through text messages.

As you're walking back to your class you look through Mr Jackson's window. There's no one in there. You were debating whether to go in and say hi or not .. but you knew what it would lead to. He sees you looking in and you quickly turn away.

"Y/N?" He asks looking concerned.
"Yes, Mr Jackson?"
"Everything okay, Y/N"
"Yes, I'll see you in detention."
"Oh yeah about that, Y/N. You're so far the only person with detention tonight because obviously not many people get detention on the first day of school.." he gives you a sexy smirk.
You feel yourself smile and blush.
"Well I have to get back to class. See you later, Mich- I mean Mr Jackson."
He waves you goodbye.

You make it to your class - you didn't realise how long you took. Everyone was staring at you as you do the walk of shame back to your desk.
You accidentally shout out:
"Got a problem?!"
Everyone turned away and continued to write something down.
Charlotte and the other girls all looked at each other and started saying things but without talking or moving. You guessed there were probably thinking you were some crazy freak but to your surprise they look at you and say:
"Welcome to the group."
You were so confused. Do they accept you?
"You're welcomed to our group because you've proved that you can stick up for yourself and you're not afraid to say your opinion." Bethany says.
"Thank you?" You give them all a confused look.
"Take it as a compliment, Y/N" Lucy replies as she notices your confused look.

The day dragged, but it was eventually the end of your last lesson of the day. You head your way to the detention classroom and you take a seat in front of Mr Jackson's desk. He smiles at you.

"So what do you want to do first, Y/N"
And as soon as he finished his sentence a boy walked in with a teacher:
"Um sorry for the late notice Mr Jackson, but he got detention today but he has to do it today instead of tomorrow because of private issues. I truly am sorry for the inconvenience." It was the teacher from the reception, Mr Baker.