You Don't Owe Me A Penny

Detention finally finished.
You grab your bag slowly, waiting for the boy to leave so that you can talk to Mr Jackson.
"That was so awkward" you tell Michael.
"You think I don't know!" He laughs.
He puts his hands in yours and pulls you closer. You were going in for a kiss.
Ring ring
You're phone rang in your bag just as you two were going to kiss. You were so annoyed.
"Sorry" you say as you pull your phone out of your bag and answer it.

It was Charlotte.

"Hey Y/N!" She says.
"Hi Charlotte. What's up?"
"Wanna go shopping tonight?"
"Well I've used finished my detention, so you'll have to wait until I get home to ask my mum. Where would we go?" You add.
"Topshop, River Island, Primark, Zara, New Look and makeup stores."
You put her on speaker so Michael can hear.
"How much would I need?" You ask.
"£200 maybe?"
You almost faint. You weren't made of money. But if it meant you had friends then you were willing to do it.
"Ok sure. I'll call you back when I get home"
"Bye Y/N"
You hang up.

"Let me pay." Michael whispers.
"WHAT! Are you kidding? No, you will not pay!"
"Well I can tell by your facial expressions that your parents won't let you that much money!" He says looking deep into your soul.
"I know they won't. But I'm willing to take that risk."

He pulls you into a hug and he puts something in your back pocket.
You pull away and give him a stern look. You reach into your pocket and pull out £150...
"At least let me put half towards." He adds.
"Michael! That's more than half. I can't accept this." You say, handing him the money back. He doesn't accept it and he walks off.
"If you want me to have it back you'll have to catch me first" he whispers.
"No Michael. We are not playing this in school!"
"Oh yeah I forgot. Well looks like you can't give me it back." He chuckles.
"Fine. But it will take me a while to pay you back."
"You don't owe me a penny." He whispers on your lips and places a warm kiss on your soft lips.

You eventually leave the school and head off home.