New School & The Teacher

Authors Note:
In this story, Michael is not famous. (Just thought I'd point that out, ahah)
Enjoy Xx

Your POV

You wake up naturally, 5 minutes before your alarm went off. You don't take this moment for granted and you get out of bed and make your way to the bathroom.

Today was your first day at your new school, you were nervous but excited at the same time.

You were expelled from your last school. You got into a physical fight with your ex-best friend because she was spreading around that you were secretly dating your PE teacher. You were, but you thought you could trust her. Let's just say that your ex-best friend ended up being in hospital for 2 months (that's how bad you hurt her). You didn't care though, she deserved it. The teacher ended up being fired, he could never teach again and he got transferred to a prison in Canada.

You look in your bathroom mirror, thinking to yourself how much of a slut you have been, and that you're gonna make a new life at your new school: new friends, new you.

You were good at making friends. Normally everyone loved you because you were the popular girl in your old school.

You turn on the hot water tap and start to do your daily skin care routine. You loved makeup a lot, it made you feel good about yourself. You were good at makeup. You loved doing your eyeliner and "Instagram" eyebrows (that's what everyone calls it now a days I guess).
In your old school, you were popular because of your makeup. Everyone wanted to be like you. You were the "Queen Bee".

Once you've finished in the bathroom, you get changed into your black high waisted jeans, a red cropped hoodie, a black laced chocker and your black and white Adidas trainers. You put your blonde hair in a high pony and you pull down the sides. You obviously do your makeup and then you spray your favourite perfume.

You are on a strict diet because you're a dancer, so for breakfast you just have an apple and a breakfast bar.

The time was 7:56 - you had 4 minutes to get to school. You get in your black bmw and head to school. Luckily you only lived a few minutes away from school.

You arrived in the school car park right on time.

You head to the main reception to introduce yourself and collect your schedule.

"Morning Miss Y/L/N, I'm Mr Baker and I answer the phones and sort out the school here in the reception."

"Hi" You just reply back, not knowing what to say or do.
He hands you your schedule and you head off to your first lesson: English, with Mr Jackson.

You were the first one inside the classroom. It was just you and Mr Jackson.. alone.. in the classroom. You were very nervous because of your previous situations with school teachers.

"So you're new here, Miss Y/L/N?" He asks you.
"Yes"
"You're really pretty to say you got kicked out of your old school."
"Um thanks?" You laugh nervously.
He just called you pretty. You have to put an end to this immediately.
"So, do you know why I got kicked out of my old school?" You ask him, hoping that he knows the answer so that you don't get embarrassed and have to tell the story.
"No.." he replies.
"Well, I was getting flirted with by horny teachers like you. So I suggest you stop! You don't know who I am, and I don't know who you are. You're the teacher and I'm the student and it's going to stay that way, okay? Also yes the teacher got fired and transferred to a prison in Canada- he also got his teachers degree taken away from him. So if you want that to happen to you I suggest you shut the hell up and stick to teaching. Thank you!"

Yeah he won't say anything now will he? You thought to yourself.

"Oh.. what if I said that I don't care about being fired. What if I'm too attracted to you?" He came closer to your desk.

"Nah-ah! This is NOT happening!" You shout.

"Why? You're pretty used to it aren't you?"

"Once! Okay! I did it once! It was a stupid mistake and I'm never letting anyone take advantage of me again- not even a stupid horny teacher like you"

Your words made him step back as if he had seen a ghost. You really upset him, but you didn't care. He needed to know right from wrong and you weren't going down that path again! New school, new you remember.

"Well.. if only you're definitely sure you feel that way-"
You cut him off-
"Yes I'm sure! Now please stick to teaching and when you talk to me please look at my eyes and not my body parts, thank you! If you don't mind I'd like to use the bathroom"
"Yes you can go. Do you know where it is?"
"No I don't know where it is, but I sure as hell wouldn't want you to show me!" You said.
"Are you sure about that?" He puts his hand on your waist as you stand up getting ready to leave the classroom. He looks you deep in the eyes. He had dark brown eyes, so gorgeous looking. He had curly long black hair. He was the definition of perfect. You snap out of your daydream as you feel his lips touch yours. Your arms get lost around the back of his neck and you both kiss for a long time. You then suddenly realised what you were doing!

Crap! You thought to yourself as you pulled away from the kiss.

"Uh- I need to go." You said as you pack up your belongings. He grabs your arm to stop you and pulls you closer.
"Why?" He asks. God he was so damn cute.
"You know why. This shouldn't have happened."
"Please Y/N. Call me. Here's my number" and he wrote down his number on a piece of paper and pulled you in for a hug as he put the paper in your back pocket and squeezed your butt tight.

You ran out of the classroom crying. You were turning into a whore.

Authors note:
Hope you enjoyed this part of the story. Stay tuned for next part.
-Jessica Xo <3