Stay Over?

You get home and no one is there. You pick up your phone and ring your mum.
"Hi Mum, where are you?"
"At the police station, Y/N." she replies with a serious, strict voice.
"What why?"
"How badly has he hurt you?" She asked concerned.
"What? Who?"
Your heart is racing, it feels like it's jumping out of your chest.
"Mr Jackson, your English teacher."
You go all warm. You feel like you're going to pass out. She knows. She is at the police station telling them about your teacher.. AGAIN!

"Mum, it's not what you think!" You shout.
"I know exactly what is it! What have you become Y/N? Why can't you just be with someone your own age?" You're mum sounds so frustrated. Your phone starts ringing- it's Charlotte. "Mum, my friend is ringing me I'll call you right back"
"No. No! Don't you dare end me you little-"
You ended it just in time before she could swear at you.
You answer the phone.
"Hi."
"Hi are you coming tonight then?"
"I don't think I can sorry. Somethings happening at home that I have to deal with.. I'm really sorry, Charlotte."
"Boo, you whore!" She said as she ended the call.

You text Michael your address and ask him to take you to his. You knew it was a bad idea, but you have to tell him.

He arrived at yours.

When you pulled up to his house, you turn to look at him (still in the car).
"Kiss me." You say to him.
And he did.
You both went inside and you told him everything that had happened.

"How did she find out?"
"I'm not sure.." you reply thinking about the situation.
"You wanna stay over? We won't do anything if you don't want to. Just sleep. I'll even sleep on the floor or even on the living room couch if you want." He asks you.
"Ok and I don't mind where you sleep. But I'd rather cuddle with you at night. I can't do this alone."
"I understand." He says.

03:34 am

You couldn't get to sleep. You were thinking about what will happen tomorrow well... today, at school.

You think that your mum must be so mad and disappointed at you since she hasn't tried to call or text you. No one has. Not even Charlotte. You had lost everything. And now Michael will end up losing you too.

You start sniffing and crying. You accidentally wake up Michael.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asks you looking concerned.
"You're gonna get fired and sent to prison, Michael." You say as you're crying, looking a complete mess.

Michael kisses your forehead and then wipes away your tears. He was so caring. He holds you close to his heart.

"I don't care. As long I know that I love you and you love me."
You look into his eyes.
"I love you, Michael." You say.
"I love you more, Y/N"

You both drift off to sleep.

Author's note:
Sorry this wasn't very detailed. It was just a quick chapter before I went into my dance class.