New Friends

You found the bathroom and locked yourself in the toilet, crying, but crying not too loud so that no one else could hear.
Someone walked into the bathroom, you quickly wipe your tears with toilet paper and exit the toilet. You see another girl fixing her makeup in the mirror.
"Hey" she says. She had long brown hair, dark brown eyes, clear skin and gorgeous makeup. You could definitely see you two as good friends.

"Hi, I'm Y/N"
"I'm Charlotte. You're the new girl huh?"
"Yeah.."
"Who are you sitting with at lunch?" Charlotte asks you.
"Well.. I have like no friends so far ahah" you say nervously.
"You can sit with me and my friends if you like?"
"Sure! Thank you, Charlotte"
And with that, you and Charlotte wander around the corridor (skiving first lesson) just talking and she was also showing you around.

"So the people that sit with us at lunch are: Lucy, Bethany, Becky, me and then now you! I'm so excited for them to meet you!" Charlotte says. 

"I'm excited too! I hope they accept me as friends ahah!"

"Oh yes they will if I'm friends with you!"

"What do you mean?" You ask politely.

"I'm sort of like the 'Queen Bee' of this school. And everyone wants to be my friend. So the people in our friendship group are really lucky to be friends with us. You get me?"

"Yeah I get you! Ok this will sound really weird, but people used to say I was the 'Queen Bee' in my old school ahah"

"Yes!! Now we have something in common hehe" she says looking very excited. "So I'm guessing you know all the common rules of being popular and what to tell the rest of the group?"

"Maybe..?" You say, "test me"

"Ok, so if you ever like a boy or girl you have to tell the rest of the group and we will help you decided because at the end of the day we will end up knowing you better than you knowing yourself ahah. Number two- we always stick together through thick and thin. We legit act like sisters to one another. And that's all you need to know basically. Also on Wednesdays we wear pink."

You smile at her knowing that she was quoting Mean Girls.
Wait.. she said if I like a boy I have to tell them.. I don't think I can tell them about Mr Jackson yet. That's too dangerous! Wait what am I on about!? I don't even like him.. do I? You thought to yourself.

"You okay, Y/N?"

"Yeah, come on show me the cafeteria!"

She takes you to the cafeteria and you both get a coffee and a yogurt.

Mr Jackson's POV

Where on earth is Y/N? I hope I didn't scare her off.. what if she told the school what I did? You thought to yourself.

Author's Note:
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Can't wait for you to meet the rest of the characters!
Love always,
-Jessica Xo <3