Chapter 5: Morning

A/N: SURPRISE. I know I said the update would be longer but the explanation is in this authors note so please read it. Okay so. Hey. This is a newly written chapter. THIRD TIME REWRITING IT. I hate how Macbook decided to shut down in the middle of my writing (in my note application) and so Chapter Five was sort of lost.  BUT DON'T WORRY.  Third time's the best :) Hannah has International Baccalaureate   exams coming up for the couple of months. She also as review classes so for now, until further notice, I'll be writing Beautiful. Which means, I have control on when I can publish it. Ironically, I haven't changed plans on releasing updates so, we'll just have to see how this goes.

I'm revealing the answer(and the winner's name if ever a person gets it correctly) for the promo on the next chapter. Sorry if it's really hard? Just remember the hint: last three letters are S-O-N. Oh and its ironically close to someone in/close/related to One Direction. 

Enough chatter from me. I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER. Like I said, third time writing this. So I've had lots of rereading and added ideas so tell me about it at the end of the chapter! :) x -Lou

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background Setting:

Time passed by and a week's already been gone. Zayn's been with many girls for the past week and Niall's always been sleeping in the storage room. So he's set the storage room as a place for him. He hasn't moved his stuff from Zayn's closet though. Zayn's bought him new clothes since he never really got the chance to get his stuff from their house. Niall's been on the news 24/7 and people had thought he died. Niall knows about it so he cries every night thinking about his band. Fixated on why? He doesn't know either. Something makes him desire to have a reason to go into that room.  Maybe it's for ways to escape? Or something else. 

Niall's POV

I woke up today quite early. As usual. But I just don't know why or HOW I did considering the amount of tears I probably cry every night since 'that' one night. Okay, that's behind me now. Time to get a move on. 22 more days before I get out of this hell-hole. I stretched my body and walked to the halls leading ot the bathroom. As usual the hair products were there. Since it was quite early, I took the liberty of showering before breakfast. I took the new towel Zayn gave me a few days ago and placed it on the towel rack. I adjusted the shower to the temperature of my liking and stepped in.

"This is what I need. So much has happened." I said and immediately added, "And that bastard with his ever-changing sluts. The moans. The groans. It sickens me" and ended with a scoff. Suddenly I heard the door open. I thought to myself, was it just me? It's probably just me. I mean it's 6 in the morning. Who would dare get up that early in the morning. Even I wouldn't. Stupid alarm clock. Fuck. Damn. Shit. 

Then I heard a slight chuckle. I wasn't the only one in the bathroom. I said in a nervous tone, "Who's there? Hello? Zayn, is that you?"  and in response I heard in that recognisable English Accent, "You were thinking aloud. And by aloud, I mean really loud. Keep your mouth shut or just don't say shit at all. Hurry up in the shower. I want breakfast. Remember to prepare breakfast everyday. You know what I can do so don't try disobeying." I knew he wouldn't see me but I just nodded in response. I was too nervous and scared of the thought of being killed. I'm too damn young. 

I replied while shampooing my head with eyes closed, "I just got in here. You'll have to wait for a couple minutes before I prepare breakfast. You know it'd be better if you can ask nicely.". I don't know where I got the confidence but I just did.

And with no given time, the shower door was opened and I felt like I should open my eyes but the stupid shampoo would just sting my eyes. I immediately said, "FUCKER!", thinking that Zayn was playing a prank on me. So I tried closing the shower door but before I could, I heard a step inside. Someone stepped inside the shower with me. It can't be him, can it? Wait I don't want him here. Do I? I turned my body to the shower head and washed the shampoo off my head so I can get a look at who's really in the shower.