Cool Part 2

Well here is Part 2 of Cool, Jimin based, smut smutty.

Jimin still could not believe that he had been turned down by a complete nerd, he scoffed to himself as he stuffed his hands into his pocket, currently walking down the hall of the school

He was so focused on why Y/N had rejected him so cooly, it irked him, it pissed him off slightly to know that she had just done that to him.

He now had a goal in mind, to learn more about you and what your problem was.

All the girls at school had swooned over him after his drastic transformation, maybe you were gay?

He stopped in his tracks for a moment and then scratched his cheek, wodnering if that was a possibility.

He figured he'd ask whenever he got a chance.

Soon the bell had rang and a sea of children came out of their classrooms, chatting happily amongst each other as they started heading out to get there lunch off-campus or went straight to the cafeteria, or just went wherever.

Jimin blinked for a moment and then smoothly turned on his heels, heading towards the school's front doors knowing where his crew would be.

Right where he knew they would be, he waved and smiled before heading towards the group of guys, varying in hair color and personality.

"What's up, man?" Hoseok shouted as his friend arrived, they exchanged a hanshake and back pat, the usual greeting.

"Not much, you?"

"Same old same old."

"Hey guys."

The rest of them nodded at Jimin and then they began to discuss what they would eat for lunch.

"Man....I want noodles. "

"I want a burger though."

"Screw that, I need meat."

"We all know that you're a hardcore meat eater, Yoongi."

"Then let's go to a fucking Barbeque restaurant."

They all looked at one another and then shrugged, silently agreeing with one another.

They then decided to all ride in Namjoon's 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander, stuffing themselves into the car.

They then turned on some music, dancing, rapping and singing along with the radio as they drove in the direction of the nearest barbeque restaurant.

Previously, the seven boys were complete outcasts (HOLY SHIT GUYS WHEN I FIRST WROTE THIS I HAD NO IDEA THERE WOULD BE A FUCKING FF), not really fitting in with the school at all, they had been friends for as long as they could remember which is why when the decision to transform came into view, they did so, leading to this wondrous outcome.