Cherry Cola

Suga is a tsundere territorial oppa. 

As requested, Suga is now daddy material

As requested, Suga is now daddy material. Please enjoy, I'm sorry for taking so long.  This is gonna sort of have a High School setting because it's a pretty good setting for the plot. 

________________________________________________________________________________

You had just gotten out of your last period, making your way out to the front of the school where you knew your impatient boyfriend would be waiting. 

As soon as you walked down the steps in the front, you noticed Min Yoongi leaned against his 2018 matte Camaro that matched with his all-black outfit that was very fitting for his aura. 

Along with leaning against the car, he was speaking with one of his many acquaintances, discussing an unknown topic. 

As you came closer, Min Yoongi noticed you, looking you over with a lazy look and continued to speak with his acquaintance. 

Once you fully approached the two young men, the unknown male turned and smiled at you, revealing a deep dimple that made you swoon slightly.

 He was very attractive but not as attractive as Min Yoongi. Before you could offer a proper greeting, Min Yoongi casually snaked an arm around your waist, pulling you protectively to his side. 

You looked up at him with an eyebrow raised but then giggled to yourself at his protective side, knowing that he usually overreacted whenever it came to other people coming into contact with you. 

"Alright bye then," Suga stated plainly to the other male, hinting at him as he ushered you towards the passenger's seat, opened the door and waited for you to sit down before shutting the door. 

The other male chuckled and then shrugged, walking off. 

You giggled at Suga, looking at the side of his handsome face as he started the car and backed out of the parking lot, occasionally clenching and unclenching his jaw. 

You smiled sheepishly at him and poked his thigh a few times, trying to get him to loosen up,"No one's gonna steal me from you.~" 

He groaned in response and continued to keep his eyes on the road.

You smiled once again and then leaned back into your seat, shutting your eyes as you thought about how you both even became a thing. 

The entire situation was totally unexpected since you had a whopping crush on the male who seemed to only care about sleep and eating. 

But when your friend had forced you to confess he seemed to think the same of you, hurriedly claiming you as his. 

He wasn't like most boyfriends, super lovey-dovey and what not but when he felt like it, he would treat you like a queen and/ or princess depending on the circumstance.