COOL

And now, this is for @dayyyydreamerrrr wasn't given a lot of info but I shall try my best

__________________________________________________________________________

This will NOT be your typical bad boy x girl one-shot, it is going to be spicy

"You are the epitome of trash you gang green bitch." Jimin stated, staring ahead at the mirror. 

He then tossed his head back with a laugh, running his hands through his golden locks, "Just kidding, you're fine as fuck, man."

He then winked at himself, turning to walk out of his bathroom, this was a normal thing that happened, it was all apart of his morning routine. 

It had been years since he started this routine, he was once a scrawny, pusillanimous (this is the actual full word for the shortened phrase "Don't be a pussy") punk. 

But he was back and better, and he absolutely loved himself even if it meant totally throwing out his past self and past friends. 

He had new friends and they were just as crazy as him, he absolutely loved this new free life. 

It doesn't pay to be good, but it damn well pays to be bad.

He strutted out of his apartment complex and made his way to his sleek black Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 900. 

After hopping on, he ran a hand through his hair and started the engine before zooming out of the parking lot and towards his school, no helmet or anything.

(Issa look, issa knife, issa sharp ass daddy bouta cut cho ass)

Finally arriving to the school, he securely placed his bike in the normal spot at his school, smirking to himself as he notices a group of girls checking him out. 

He heads in their direction in front of the school doors and winks at them while licking his lips. 

If they weren't already swooning they were full blown on the verge of dying after that. 

He stepped into the school, parting both the doors for himself.

As he walked down the hall, he was acknowledged by many in which he nodded his head or offered a smile, depending on the people. 

He shoved his hands into his pockets as he walked further down the hall in the direction of the office where he was an office assistant for half of the day. 

During his nerdy days, he did A LOT, which led him to be ahead in every single subject you could think of if anything he had enough college credits to graduate in a single year. 

He still had his intellect intact, its just his entire look and perspective on life seemed to shift and he was damn thankful for it. 

He entered the office and smiled at the receptionist who was currently busy speaking with a girl he had never seen before. 

He raised an eyebrow at this and wanted to see his face, for note-taking purposes of course. He knew many people at his school, who to make allies with and who not to fuck with. 

(Y/N) could feel eyes on her as she turned and looked at Jimin, not batting an eyelash for a moment. 

You looked him over and then turned back to the receptionist to continue speaking with her about your school schedule. 

You had been a student here since freshmen year and currently had to take care of some scheduling business, you knew who Jimin was and you avoided him and his buddies at all costs. 

Maybe that's why he seemed so surprised to see you. 

After you spoke with the receptionist and got things changed you gave Jimin one last glimpse and chuckled before walking out the office to do your business. 

Jimin blinked and his jaw clenched as he went to speak to Ms.Helen, the receptionist,"Who was that?"

"Hm? (Y/N)? Don't you know her? She's your classes president after all...."

"You know I don't pay attention to that shit.." He grunted and sat down on one of the chairs in front of her desk, sectioned off as a waiting area. 

"Watch your language, little boy." She scolded him, typing away at something that was on her computer. (*coff* fanfic *coff* ) 

Jimin rolled his eyes and then leaned back in the chair, staring at the ceiling as he pondered, wondering why he hadn't seen you before and how long had you been here.

You grumbled to yourself as you sat down in your seat in lower grade's class, being the teacher's assistant was pretty hard considering how many papers you had to grade. 

You couldn't help how your mind kept flashing back to Jimin and what he's done to himself. 

You sighed and continued to mark things on tests and such, you had watched his transformation from what he was before to now. 

You honestly had the biggest crush on him but now he was just a bully and you didn't like bullies. 

You never understood how he could change himself like that, why he did it and what made him go through with it?

She then looked back down at what she was doing, realizing she had graded an entire page completely wrong she hissed and started to redo it. 

Considering the office had nothing for Jimin to do, he simply traveled the halls with his special pass, still thinking about you, still wondering why you had never crossed his path before. 

He stepped outside of the school and sat down on the steps, resting his elbow on his knee as he cupped his chin with his hand, staring ahead. 

He hadn't noticed a certain someone was sitting underneath an oak tree, peacefully reading a book as she listened to some relaxing music. 

He continued to think for some time and his eyes wandered the landscape in front of him until he noticed you, your face crammed into the book basically. 

His demeanor almost seemed to lighten up as he stood and began to approach you. 

You didn't notice him until the sun that was once shining brightly on your from was suddenly shaded. 

You blinked and looked up at the sudden umbrella, almost letting out a groan when you saw that it was him. 

"What do you want?" You said sorrowfully as you shut your book, knowing you weren't going to be able to read in peace anymore. 

"Just wanted to give company to a beautiful lady. ~" He cooed and you cringed slightly before turning and giving your fakest smile yet,"No thanks." 

You then packed your things, stood up and walked off, leaving Jimin dazed and confused. 

Did you just refuse his company? No girl has ever done this to him especially after his transformation. He was shook. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Alright guys, I think the parts that I'm doing right now, will be broken up into even more parts lmao so prepare for that, give me some insight and feedback, is this a cliche plot? Don't like my shit cliche. Anyways, what do you think? Don't forget to comment and vote!