Stark!Reader - Coming Home (Part Two)

A/N - A part two was requested for this one so I thought I would give it a go. I may have gotten a little carried away though. I hope you enjoy it.

Winterfell was in the hands of the Starks once more. There was nothing you would have loved more after what you had all been through to get to it. It was a miracle that any of you even made it, and if it weren't for Sansa and her 'friendship' with Littlefinger you doubt that you would have. But now Ramsay was dead and you had retaken your home. You had instantly called for a meeting of every leader of the Northern houses, bringing them to Winterfell to finally take back control.

"Welcome," you smiled as one of the Lords kissed the back of your hand, bowing slightly and smiling back up at you.

"We have all awaited your family's return to the North, My Lady," he murmured before releasing your hand and making his way to his seat, followed closely by a few other Lords and even a few Ladies. The war had not been kind to much of the North and many houses had lost all of their male heirs, replacing them with their daughters. The same could be said for your own family. Sansa was the oldest true born Stark left and until Bran returned she would be deemed the leader of the house.

"Please be seated." Jon's voice echoed around the room, but it took the Lords and Ladies a moment before they decided to do as he had asked. None of them enjoyed being ordered about by the bastard son of their old liege lord, especially when there were two true born children sitting among them. It didn't take the Lords of the North to be vocal with their opinions on Jon but soon the Mormont girl was on her feet, putting them back in their place. She was braver than anyone else in the room and you had more respect for her than the men in the room who had turned their backs on you in your moment of need.

"Your son was butchered at the Red Wedding, Lord Manderly. But you refused the call. You swore allegiance to House Stark, Lord Glover. But in their hour of greatest need, you refused the call. And you, Lord Kerwin, your father was skinned alive by Ramsay Bolton, still, you refused the call. But House Mormont remembers. The North Remembers. We know no King but the King in the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king, from this day until his last day!" Her voice echoed around the stone walls and roused the Lords into a chant, leaving Jon with a small smile on his face. You looked over to Sansa with a smile, seeing the look she shared with Littlefinger and quickly tearing your eyes away.

The room began to clear out and you hurried to follow after Jon, pausing with him outside of his chambers. "Keep an eye on Petyr Baelish, he will try and get his claws into Sansa and once that happens there will be no getting rid of him," you uttered, your voice quick and hushed. "He may turn her against us," you added and he nodded in response.

"I'll see what can be done," he told you, watching as your frown grew. "He won't take her from you; I won't allow it to happen," he spoke softly but his words were full of a power you rarely saw in him.

"Thank you," you paused for a moment before allowing a smile to dance onto your lips. "Your Grace," you continued, causing him to snort.

"I swear, if you begin calling me- that- I will have you killed," he joked as he shook his head. "King in the North," he chortled before disappearing into his chambers.

*Time Skip*

"You want to go with him? Are you insane?" Sansa spat at you, shaking her head as she watched you shift uncomfortably.

"No, I just think-" You paused for a second but were quickly interrupted by Sansa's panicked voice.

"You can't just abandon me like this," she started, her voice thick with sadness as she watched your body deflate. "You can't leave me like you left Bran and Rickon; I won't allow it." Her words hit you like a slap in the face and you let out a gasp of disbelief.