Jojen Reed X Reader - Warrior woman.

"Jojen," you whispered, shaking your boyfriend's body as you looked around feverishly. "Jojen, wake up," you growled, shaking him a little harder until his eyes drifted open. "We have to move; the Wights are just over the western hills," you told him and he quickly got to his feet, seeing Meera, Hodor and Bran already packed up and ready to go.

"How do you know?" he asked as he gathered up his bag and threw it over his shoulder, taking your hand and dragging you along in the direction you indicated.

"I was scouting, trying to find some food for us whilst Meera kept guard," you told him and he paused for a moment in walking turning to look at his sister.

"You let her go off on her own? Are you crazy? She could have been killed," he hissed as Meera shook her head at him and you scoffed.

"I can take care of myself, you know?" you told him and he let out a light chuckle.

"Don't go off on your own," he uttered before beginning to walk again, only for you to tug your hand out of his grip and speed up, causing him to jog to keep up with you. "Why are you angry at me?" he panted, grabbing your arm to force you to slow a little. "I'm just trying to protect you," he added and you let out a deep sigh.

"Leave it alone, Jojen, I'm not in the mood," you hummed quietly and his brows furrowed.

"Gods, why don't you see the danger you are putting yourself in?" he growled, halting on the spot as you continued to march up the hill. "Listen to me," he added, his voice raised a little, causing you to stop in your tracks, your back still turned to him.

"You know what Jojen?" You hissed, spinning on your heal and storming towards him, as you reached him you shoved your hands into his chest sending him splaying across the floor. "Just leave me alone. You don't control me and you don't get to tell me what I can or cannot do," you growled, before turning to hurry away up the path on your own.

"Don't you dare walk away," Jojen spat at you, his voice rising as he watched you get further and further away. "Y/N Y/L/N, get back here," he yelled you stopped again, listening to the silence of the night. You would have recognised the sounds that echoed around the forests anywhere, the growling, groaning sounds were like nothing you had ever heard before coming North of the Wall.

"Shut up," you whispered, moving over to the group and pulling out your sword, readying yourself for the battle to come. You managed to sneak a glance over to Jojen, only to notice he was already looking at you, his lips turned down into the saddest frown you could have ever seen. You quickly reached out your free hand, linking your fingers with his and rubbing your thumb across his knuckles. "We'll be okay," you breathed so that only he could hear.

"Try and stay behind me, and if this all goes bad I want you to run as fast as you can for the wall, don't look back," he told you. You could hear the groaning getting closer and your stomach dropped to your feet for a moment, before you gave Jojen's hand one final squeeze.

"I won't leave you here to become one of them," you told him, before pulling away and moving to fight off the first few Wights who came through the trees. Jojen stood in shock for a few moments as you sliced seamlessly through your enemies, as if it was as easy as running a knife through butter. You seemed able to counter act any attack that was thrown your way as you dodged away from their rotting hands, kicking them back to be able to launch your own attacks.

It wasn't until Meera shoved him that he remembered where he was and he began to fight against the flow of undead warriors. He still kept a close eye on you, but it was easy to see that you had everything under control. You kicked the final Wight away from you, shoving your sword downwards through its skull before pulling back and staring around the tree line. "There will be more, we should move," you spoke up and in seconds Jojen had his arms around you, pressing his lips to yours quickly before remembering that you had company.

"Where did you learn to fight like that?" he asked, his hands still holding on to your face lightly. You chuckled as you pulled away from him, pressing a soft kiss to his palm.

"I was taught by my father when I was young," you told him before pausing for a second. "And when he died I ordered the Master at Arms to continue my training," you added causing him to chuckle at your determined face. "There was no way I was going to sit around and let the men do my fighting for me," you finished and he gave you another gentle kiss before you pulled away. "Come, we must go before they return," you told them all before taking Jojen's hand and leading him away from the battleground.

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x