Arriving and visitors?

Stiles' P.O.V

As we walked out I kept my left hand in Naomi's and my right hand was fingering my bracelet that turns into a sword, and my ring that turns into a dagger. We all had a weapon concealed.

Annabeth had her sword from Luke after she found it, Percy had riptide his pen that turns to a sword, and Naomi had her ring that turns into a sword, her bracelet that turns into a bow and arrow. Our rings looked like couple rings but once we clicked them they would turn into our weapons. They had come in handy a lot.

I looked to my left after hearing a rustle in the woods, turning to Naomi I realized that she had heard it to. I gave Annabeth and Percy a nod and we all made a run for the road. We saw the familiar taxi cab of the Gray sisters.

Percy and I went in first and had the girls sit on our laps. Naomi gave them each a gold drachma and we were on our way. I could feel my face vibrating from how fast we were going. They stopped at the side of the road and we saw the sign that said, 'Welcome to Beacon Hills'.

I sighed in sadness and showed them the way to my house. Once we got there I noticed my jeep, still looking as beautiful as ever. "No way, is that your jeep Stiles? You said it was cool but not this cool". Said Naomi looking at it awe. This is why I loved her.

I guess John heard her exclaim because he came running outside with a huge grin on his face. "Stiles"! he yelled. I opened my arms as he came in for a hug. I inhaled the familiar scent that he had and it smelled like home. "I really missed you dad".

His eyes glistened a bit and then he noticed everyone behind me. "Dad this is Naomi and Annabeth seeing as you already know Percy." Percy came up and hugged him while Naomi and Annabeth shook his hand. I grabbed Naomi's hand and my dad noticed. "Are you two together?" he asked.

Annabeth chuckled and said, " Even I still can't believe it". Naomi and I stuck our tongues out at her in unison and laughed. 

-------------------------

Once we were inside after getting some food and taking a shower. We started on the room arrangements. Percy and I would share a room and the girls would also share a room. I decided that we should go to the store seeing as we were running low on food. We all got dressed and were on our way.

In the store, the girls went and got fruits and vegetables, while Percy and I got snacks and drinks. Not looking where I was going I bumped into someone's cart. "Stiles?", the voice asked in shock. I looked up and saw Scott. "Stiles, wow." Percy came up from behind me and said, "Hey bro I can't decide on sprite or coke which one do you want?"

If Scott didn't look shocked before he looked baffled now.

----

A/N: Dun dun dun cliffhanger sort of hehe