30. I Couldn't

Começar do início

I smiled as I left the kitchen eating a slice of tomato only to run into sasuke. " oh sasuke I made lu-" I said but stopped as I saw his clothes looked a bit wrinkled and his hair was also a bit out of place  but what really caught my eye was the small hickey he had on his neck and the lipstick stain on his shirt. "Made what naruto?" He said and I clenched my first and looked down. Why am I even surprised... I quickly took a deep breath and smiled a very fake smile before looking back up at him. " oh um.. I made lunch for tomorrow and for work seeing as you will start working after school.. but sasuke next time you should be more careful what if your parents saw..." I said reaching to him as he looked at me confused but I just ignored it and quickly fixed his hair and his clothes a bit so it wasn't as obvious. " there but you should take of the shirt I don't wear lipstick so you can't really say that was me the hickey it passes but not the lipstick." I said and his eyes widened. " shit! When did she even give me the Fucken hickey!" He said as he pulled out his phone using the reflection he quickly found  the hickey rubbing at it as if it would come off like that. " good luck with that I'm going to bed I'm finally sleepy" I said with a yawn even though I was dying inside. "We are both going the same way idiot, dammit! Stupid bitch I'm going to kill her!" He said as he gave up on the hickey. And grabbed my hand quickly making his way to his room with me having no choice but to follow.

Once there he quickly locked the door behind us and started getting undressed and I just made my way to the bed quickly getting in. " goodnight sasuke" I said turning on my  side and closing my eyes not even carrying if I got a response.  I felt sasuke get in bed as well and he wrapped his arms around me. He does that every night but just to hold my stomach no surprise there either but I quickly felt grossed out just the idea of where his hands have been made me sick to my stomach. So quickly i moved out of his hold and away from him. He growled in return and tried pulling me back but I kept rejecting him. And  before i new it he had be pinned on the bed. My eyes widen as I looked back at his eyes in which he was glaring daggers at me.

"What the fuck naruto!?" He said angrily at me and I looked away from him. " what?" I asked as if I didn't know what I did. " don't act like you don't know! What the fuck was that! And look at me when I talk to you !" He said but i refused to meet his gaze." I don't know what your talking about" " i said look at me you nerd!" He said as he gripped my chin and forced me too face him. I winced in pain  as I looked at him. " why the fuck do  you keep moving away!" Sasuke said his grip on my face only tightened. " because I don't want to be touched by your dirty hands !" I admitted trying to get get out his hold but he just kept me there. " excuse me ?! What the fuck did you say ?!" He said angrily and I continued to struggle. " I said I don't want you to touch me !" I said and he continued to glare down at me finally letting go of my face. " may I ask why the fuck ?!" He said and I glared back up at him. " because it makes me sick! It makes me sick knowing- knowing What you did with that girl !" I said honestly and he was a bit taken a back before he smirked down at me.

"What are you smirking about asshole!" I said as I continued to struggle but his smirk didn't once fade. " kiss me" he said and I looked at him feeling grossed out. " I don't want to.." I said and he just got closer to my face. " I said kiss me " he said and I swallowed before finally closing my eyes and pecked his lips feeling grossed out with my self for doing it. " I said a kiss naruto not a peck , plus I didn't kiss you earlier why don't we kiss now" he said the smirk not once leaving his face and I felt gross but did as told leaning in and kissing him and in return he held my head in place not letting me pull back as he deepened the kiss biting my lip and shoving his tongue down my throat. I moaned and tried to move away but he didn't let me and just continued before finally pulling away enough to be eye to eye. " how do I taste naruto?" He asked and I felt a bit of saliva going down my chin. " tell me naruto how does it make you feel when I kiss and touch you?" he asked as he leaned down nibbling on my chin and down my neck. " w-wait please sasuke" I begged but he didn't stop and I felt even more gross out as he slowly let me lay my head back on the bed his hands moving to my night shirt and he quickly started unbuttoning it. " why naruto does it make you sick just thinking that I've done this to the girl from earlier?" He asked As he continued kissing down my chest my shirt now open as I moaned his hands now traveling down my pajama pants. " s-sasuke please I-i don't want to" I begged my hands gripping the sheets under me as I closed my eyes his hands nor him stopping. " why naruto why don't you want it?" He asked as he pulled away from my chest and finished pulling my pants off as he leaned over me kissing my cheek. "Shhh just relax naruto and tell me what's wrong ? Why don't you want me to touch you, especially here " he asked as he shoved a finger up my ass making my eyes open as open and groan. " please sasuke!" I begged and he smirked down at me. " please what? Do you want more ?" He asked as he added another finger and quickly started thrusting them in me. " ah! No please sasu-ke it h-hurts!" I begged but he didn't slow down." All I heard was please sasuke " he said and I moaned as I reached up to him gripping his hair. My legs started feeling numb already and he hasn't even done much but it hurt.

" sasuke no please please s-stop" I begged but he added another finger slowing down but thrusting them hard into me. "Shhh naruto I won't stop till you tell me why you don't want me to touch you? " he said leaning down kissing my lips as I felt my self about ready to cry but I kissed back. Not know what else to do I know if I pull away I'll only make it worse. " that's a good nerd now tell me why don't you want me to touch you?" He mumbled against my lips but I refused to response. What was I going to say?! I told him already I don't want him to touch me because of what he did with the girl what else does he want!

Finally he slipped his fingers out of me and I moaned in pain but had a bit of hope that it was all over once he pulled away from my lips. " don't worry I said I won't stop till you speak " he said and my eyes widened as I saw him quickly take off his pj bottoms. I was about to run away but he quickly had my legs wide open and himself in between them. " wait no please sasuke !!" I begged but he just smirked at me as he placed him self at my entrance. I tried pushing him off but he quickly just pushed himself into me. I tightened my hold on his hair and on his shoulder as I arched my back I would scream but I didn't have a voice to do so. " you feel amazing like always " he said not carrying how my nails where digging themselves into his shoulder. " are you going to talk? " he asked and just felt the tears starting to roll down my face as my grip softened after a while.

"Sasuke" I said not being able to word anything else it felt even worse knowing where he was before. Dammit I feel so gross. " I'll take that as a no" he said and slowly he began to move. I moaned softly in both pain and pleasure. I liked it better yesterday even if it was slow he was gentle. Why can't he just be like that all the time why does he love to see me in pain." Shhh stop crying naru " he said as he leaned down licked the tears running down my face. " you know I'm mad *groan* you didn't telll me you could sing and *groan* why don't you use those beautiful vocals tonight." He said and my eyes widen and before I could react he quickly picked up his pase. I quickly tightened my hold on his hair again as my other hand was on his back quickly scratching at him. " ah ! Ow ! S-sa-ah!" I cried not being able to get words well out my mouth as tears kept rolling down my face and I sobbed and moaned at the same time I'm surprised I haven't chocked yet. " tell me naruto *groan* do you hate it because I had sex with the girl ?" He whispered through groans in my ear as he panted heavily but never slowed down. I couldn't find the words to response but I continued crying and calling his name when I could find my voice.

He moved up and we where face to face. He looked down at me in heavy pants as I sobbed and moaned both of us now a sweating mess as he moved his hand to my face moving my hair from my face. I looked at him as he leaned leaned down and kissed my sweaty forehead. " you look beautiful even like this " he mumbled but it was enough for me to hear. My eyes widened as he leaned down and kissed me before I could say anything not that I could find the words but I kissed back. My hands moving from his back and hair to my arms wrapping around his neck pulling him closer.

We stayed like that making out as he continued thrusting into me for a while till I bite his lip when his thrusts became hard. " f-fuck!" I cried pulling away from his lips and our eyes met for a second before he gripped onto my shoulders keeping me in place his head now back against my side as he groaned and panted heavily in my ear. And we both came together I cried his name and he groaned mine in my ear.

" I-I" he mumbled against my ear as we both panted heavily my tears where still slowly rolling down my eyes. "I didn't " he said and I didn't understand what he was trying to say. Part of me also didn't care I was tired really tired but he groaned as he got back up enough that we where face to face again my eyes started feeling heavy as i looked at him with half opened eyes. " I didn't sleep with her...I couldn't..." was all I heard him say before my eyes felt to heavy and I quickly passed out. The words burly being processed in my head.