😟

"WHY ARE YOUR LIPS RED HUH?!" lacy says "Because that's the natural color of them" he says nervously "Sure lets go eddie!" we start walking with Richie barley behind us
        •BACK AT THE HOUSE•
I go in the house to see everyone in the living room I go downstairs and sit on the couch in the basement and start eating my ice cream 🍨 out of the tub i hear someone come downstairs and someone sits down i look over and hess who it was if u guessed Richie you were right "WHAT DO U WANT!?" i ask "You?" he says "Go back and that alley and kiss that girl and or boy u were kissing" (not assuming genders)"I didn't kiss her" he says "Sure u didn't 😒"i say "I didn't i love u not her" he says takes my hand and look at me with his dreamy dark brown eyes staring at me it is hard to be mad at him but i he to I take my hand out of his "Your ruining my apatite i'm going upstairs!" i say "Noooo please i didn't do anything wrong" he says "Ok u didn't you didn't kiss a girl when u had a girl friend you didn't let her touch ur hair that i thought only i could touch u don't even let me wear ur Hawaii shirts i bet you'd let her wear it wouldn't u so called babe" i whisper yell "No i didn't and i would never let her wear my Hawaii shirts but u can i love you not her i don't even know who that was and u can wear my shirts anytime what r u talking about" he whisper yells "I'm going upstairs bye 👋" i put the lid on my ice cream and start to walk i'm stoked by him grabbing my hand and twirling me around so i'm on his chest "Richie stop touching me get off of-" i get cut off by him kissing me i struggle to get out of his grasp because i just melt but i should be Stop Lacy u r better than this....No i'm not i can't help it i eventually kiss back he smiles in the kiss i pulled back after he tried to move his hand from my waist to under my shirt i then smack his hand he still won't let me go then we heard the door open "We dont have time for that guys...." he finally let go i look over and see..
Y/N P.O.V.
"I dont know i just i dont know we're all teenagers with hormones so i guess i dont know i thought if i kissed u, you would like it and break up with Will for me?!" "That's stupid but it's true we all do have hormones tho...Fine i forgive u if u quit liking me" "Done"Bill says (little did she know he lied 🤥) "ok billy boy we coo Will were cool but were getting back together ok so make ur feelings for me disappear ok" "Yeah!" (lies 🤥🤨) we hear a screech from outside then spiders are everywhere "DEMAGORGAN"Will,Mike,Dustin,Lucas,Eleven, & Max scream then the spiders turned into a bigger spider "PENNYWISE"The losers screamed "THERE BACK"WE ALL SCREAMED we all run downstairs to see Richie and Lacy kissing he looks at us and let's her go she looks at us too "THEY'RE BACK" We all say (bye the way thy told all of the main characters about  what happened About IT and Stranger Things)