😑

Everyone laying down watching TV Lacy walks up to me and says "Y/N do u feel better now & can i have some ice cream u know i love it" i gave her a really look "And i obviously love u too now can i have the ice cream or not i will walk in my Pajamas to the store to get a tub full of ice cream right now" Lacy says and starts putting on her jacket and shoes 👟 "Richie your coming with me right?" she asks "Umm..why not" he says "You don't have to come if u don't want to i can go by myself or Eddie can come with me" "Let's go Lacy!"eddie says and hurry's to put in his jacket and coat they walk out the door "I dont care....Yes i do i gtg put on jacket and shoes" he runs to do that *slam* "Y/N i'm sorry" Will says......
                •LACYS P.O.V.•
"You don't have to come if u don't want to i can go by myself or Eddie can come with me"i says to Richie "Let's go Lacy!"eddie says and hurry's to put in his jacket and coat and we walk out the door "Why'd u want me to come?"he asks "To keep me company + ik Richie is going to come out of the house in 3...2...1 Richie bust out of the door running "WAIT LACYY IM COMING FOR U EDDIE GET AWAY FROM MY BABYGIRL BEFORE I HURT U!!" Richie says running out of the house "Nope she's mine now" Eddie says and puts him arm around me and i let him (for friendly reasons of course) but little did she know he was serious "Lacy i'm sorry"Richie says and is slowing down next to her "....I'm sorry 😘 i love you 😘❤️💕 " I wanted to make him extra mad so i raped my arm around Eddies torso while we're walking "Get off of my girlfriend u pill popper" at that moment i had to laugh i couldn't hold it in and my arm moved off of his wait and his off my solder because i was crying laughing on the floor Richie picks me up and continues walking "PUT ME DOWN U TRASHMOUTH" "Only if u kiss me?!" he says "never in my entire l-" he shuts me up by...
•Y/N P.O.V.•
"I told u i forgive u but we're not getting back together and Lacy forgot her money was in my room" "Ugh"will says you walk up to Katie & Dustin cuddling knocked out (hahaha sorry @Jackandfinn_duh i had to) "Awwwwww...thx will that could have been us we wouldn't have to deal with none of this if this guy didn't kiss me WHY BILL WHY?!" I woke Katie she tries to get out of dustin's grip but it tightens around her o guess she can't get up i saw her try to struggle but it didn't work i guess "I dont know i just i dont know we're all teenagers with hormones so i guess i dont know i thought if i kissed u, you would like it and break up with Will for me?!"
LACY P.O.V.•
he shuts me up by kissing me i quickly pull away "Really Richie" "Ye-" I then shut him up but kissing him and he immediately kissed back
and i pull away now remembering eddie is here plus i forgot my money "Richie you need to buy me ice cream now let's go!" he puts me down and i jump on his back "Really Lacy?!" "Yep if u love me u would buy me ice cream i bet Eddie loves me enough to buy me ice cream right Eddie?!" he nods while u get off of Richies back"Your just trying to make me jealous it's not working!" "That's what they all say" and i start walking "LETS GO BOIIS" they walk up to my sides we Finn(get it) to the store I walked to the freezer and got me a cotton candy ice cream i walk into the next isle find Richie but he's not there i Walk around the store he's not there so I brought my ice cream after i got Eddie he was looking at the allergy pills we walk out of the store no Richie but after like five minutes he comes out of an ally way with his hair messed up and his lips red? "Richie where were we've been looking for u forever u As-Botty face Eddie brought me ice cream and what happened to your hair and y are ur lips red huh?!"........
A.N.-I dont know how to change the font i dont know how it got like this can someone. tell me how to change it plz i would really be great fun for it?!☺️☺️🙂☺️ AND THX DOE THE READS EVEN IF I DONT GET THAT MANY VOTES I APPRECIATE THE READS THAT AT LEATS MEANS IM DOING SOMETHING RIGHT