Chapter 3

My pov

I woke up with the bright light shinning in my eyes. I was gonna get up until I felt something wrapped around my waist... IT WAS SERENA'S ARM. I shoved her arm off of me and she woke up. She blushed realizing what she was doing in her sleep. "I-I'm s-sorry!!" She stuttered. "You know what it's fine." I said through my teeth. Ash and Gary both looked at us with confused faces. I looked at them with a "Don't worry about it" face.

They both nodded and started putting their sleeping bags away in their backpacks. I did the same and we all started following the tracks again. "So I heard what happened last night. Can you explain that to me Girly?" Gary whispered. "I don't know what you are talking about." I blushed. "I know you have 2 days to date Serena. So what is that about?" He asked.

"Gary she is forcing me to date her for two days I can't deal with her anymore." I said until Serena came up behind me and hugged me. "Serena can you get off." I groaned. "But you promised." She pouted. Oh my god I hate her pouts. "Okay fine I'll give you five more seconds." She smiled. I rolled my eyes until she kissed the back of my head. I shoved her off and gave her a death glare. She backed up while on the ground and I continued walking. She immediately got up and catches up to us. "I-I'm sorry." She whispered. I shrugged her off and ignored her. Ash and Gary both looked at us. I can tell they were starting to think both of us were cute together. I rolled my eyes.

Gary's pov

Serena keeps on annoying Girly and I'm scared she's gonna kill her at some point again. But Serena is really trying to get her to like her back. They're kinda cute together. Girly did tell me before that she was bisexual and she began liking some girls while we were on our adventures when we were still teens. Now we are in our 20s and she hasn't really talked to a lot of them. And she hasn't really dated anyone.

I kinda feel bad because Girly has always been with us instead of girls and she counted herself as a tomboy. Except for the times she actually acts "Girly"( no pun intended😏😂) like when she fangirls about Ash and I. And at times when she wore make up, a dress, and heels at the wedding. I was interrupted from my thoughts by Ash. "Gary? Are you okay? Whats on your mind?" He asks. "I'm fine. I was just thinking." I said. "What were you thinking about?" He asks again.

"Have..." I lean in and whisper. "Have you ever realized that Girly never really talks to anyone besides us? And that she never dated anyone. Not even guys." I said. He nodded.
"Yeah don't you feel kinda bad? We always do cute and...hot stuff around her and she's kinda never experienced that." He whispered back.

"Yeah I feel like it's kinda good that Serena is probably gonna date her for two days but Girly still doesn't like her. Or does she? Because she would have killed her. I mean remember earlier Serena kissed her. So maybe she actually likes her. But don't tell her I said anything." I said. "Yeah and I promise I won't." He smiles. Oh my god he's still so cute with his smiles. I kissed his cheek and he blushed. I look at Girly and I can see in her eyes she's fangirling. I turned back to see two kids. NO FUCKING WAY!!

"A-Ash look!!" I shake him and we both see the twins, Ashley and Alex. "ASHLEY!! ALEX!!" We yell out to them and they both turn around and gasp. They run to us and give us a hug. "Dad! Aunt Girly! Serena?" They were excited at first until they saw Serena. DAMN they don't like her either. I guess Girly told them her side of the story. "Hey my babies. I can't believe we bumped into you guys. How is your Pokémon journey so far?" Ash asked the twins. "Great we caught a lot of Pokémon so far. We missed you all but why are you all out here anyways?" Alex asked.

"Well those A... um the stupid idiots Team Rocket stole all our Pokémon and we are following their tracks to get them back. But by any chance have you seen them?" Girly asked. "Actually we have. About ten minutes ago we saw them pass by but we knew that if they saw us they would probably attack us so we hid but we saw which way they went." Ashley said. I swear I saw Girly's eyes light up. "Oh my god Ashley can you please show us where they went please." She said. "Of course Aunt Girly." They said. "Aww!" They are so cute! "Okay lets go." They rolled their eyes and started heading to where they saw Team Rocket went.

A/N

Omg new chapter. Thx to my friend soul that was really and I mean REALLY impatient for this chapter so... its done OKAY. Anyways thx for reading and
Girly-Chan out ✌🏻

886 words.