Weaslette clearly doesn't know what personal space is and 6th year begins

Comenzar desde el principio

After the speech was completely finished and the food appeared Hadrian quickly ate and then asked the head boy of the year what the password for their common room was, because this year it was a Gryffindor that was the head boy. After receiving the password, did Hadrian leave the great hall. He quickly went to his common room and found out that they were in the same room as last year, so they didn't need to adjust the room which he was thankful for, Hadrian quickly renewed the spell on the room to stop anyone but Neville, Dean, Seamus and himself from entering, then he walked out of Gryffindor common room and down to the slytherin common room. Upon reaching the portrait he hissed a quick *Open* as the portrait did as instructed and Hadrian lay down on one of the couches.

After about twenty minutes did the portrait open once more, as slytherin students flooded into the common room, no one seemed to noticed Hadrian. When someone walked over to sit on the couch, did everyone finally take notice of the red and gold uniform clad student, "I've already been used as a seat once... almost twice this evening, I really don't want it to happen again thank you." Causing the students to all jumped in surprise. Draco who had noticed Hadrian the moment he walked in the room chuckled and said "had to give them a jump scare, didn't you?" Hadrian smirked "but of course, darling." He replied in the most sarcastic tone he could, as the blond lifted Hadrians' legs and sat down.

The slytherin's that weren't informed of Draco and Hadrian's marriage simply raised an eyebrow at the choice of words. Hadrian who suddenly realised he still had his glamour on, quickly dispelled it and entwined his hand with Draco's, the light of the fire glinting off the wedding rings adorning their fingers. "Do you mind if I kill Weaslette? she clearly doesn't know when to respect you personal space, in fact I don't even think that she knows what the words mean!" Draco scowled.

Hadrian sighed  "As much as I wish that you could, you can't, not yet at least, I really want to see them rot in hell. Anyway, Dumblefuck seems to be getting desperate and I bet more than anything he will be going after my father's Horcruxes. Do you remember those items I had made and payed a little extra to have them appear as a replica of the original, as well as having a lot of dark curses placed on them so that the residual dark magic would be very strong? " Draco nodded as Hadrian continued,  "they are the replacements of the actual items which the old coot will be going after" Draco's eyes widened as he finally understood what Hadrian was trying to say.

Pansy looked at Hadrian and said "Do you even know where they are?" Hadrian smirked  "The first one is the diary which I gave back to dad already, plus the old coot already thinks it's destroyed, which gets rid of that, Nagini is another, so no problems there, then there is grandfather Salazar's locket, which I do believe uncle Regulus has returned to him already so those three are out of the way. That only leaves three as the one that was in me was removed and returned to him, upon my creature inheritance. And yes I already know what the others are and their location, courtesy of father." everyone only staring with disbelief that he'd already thought of this.

The grey haired boy hummed in thought, "Let's see,one of the three item's is in mothers vault, I gave her the fake and told her to give dad the real one, so that it is safe, the third one I carry around with me at all times and the fake is already in place" he said as he lifted a chain from around his neck to show a ring the others except Draco stared in awe at the beautiful piece of jewellery and then Hadrian said "and the final one is in the room of requirement, so I just need to go swap it out with the fake, which I will probably do right now, better now than later."

Hadrian cast a notice-me-not spell on himself as he left the Slytherin common room heading for the RoR. Once he reached the tapestry of barnabas the barmy trying to teach trolls ballet did he think of what he needed, walking backs and forth in front of the opposite wall a few times, after door appeared, he quickly entered the room and followed the trail or dark magic residue to the Horcrux, placing the real one in his pocket and the fake in its place he began to exit the room.