And he would welcome her with a tight hug.

But not anymore

Jungkook closed his eyes, thinking why....

Why is life so cruel.

___________________________________

The night at Hongdae is as usual as it is. The night life here is pumped up with lights and restaurants. Music in the background and ordinary civilians can be mostly seen in groups walking together.

Despite all this, Jungkook didn't care and walked alone with his head down. It's not like he hadn't done this before.

He liked it, he liked being alone.

But not as he liked being alone with--

There it is again.

Jungkook shooked his head and groaned...

He just remembered the reason why he had come out right here...

He had to free his mind from her, even just for one night

He had to forget....

He just had to....

Bang PD had forbid him to go outside during the night ever since that day

But Jungkook didn't care anymore. In the past two months, it seemed like he had lost touch of everything.

Like a part of himself just got torn away like a paper.

He sighed, and walked further to wherever his feet took him.

After a few turns, Jungkook soon found himself coming across some fans who recognized and greeted him with full enthusiasm.

He forced them a smile, a little chat wouldn't hurt, as long as they won't follow him around, especially with a camera.

The fans seemed happy to see him. Jungkook wanted to smile along with them, but no matter how hard he tried, nothing seemed to work out.

The time came and Jungkook got tired of showing a forced smile.

He just had to say good-bye to those fans and reminded them to not follow him, in a nice way.

As soon as Jungkook left their sight, he exhaled and began walking again.

But then.....

~ggwak jaba nal deopchigi jeone
nae mami neol nohchigi jeone~

Jungkook's ears perked up as soon as he heard their song playing.

~Say what you want
Say what you want
niga jinjjaro wonhaneun ge mwoya~

He hurriedly went to the source of the sound, and found a busking event of a group of boys dancing to their song "Boy In Luv"

Perfect. Watching this would be a good distraction from her, he thought

~ggwak jaba nal deopchigi jeone
nae mami neol nohchigi jeone~

Jungkook stood there and watched the boys dance to their song.

Fans had noticed him but he told them to stay quiet.

~Say what you want
Say what you want
niga jinjjaro wonhaneun ge mwoya~