Jane came to help Jin and Taehyung on the kitchen. I hear their loud voices laughing and joking from there....

Everything is so perfect.....

.

.

almost.....

A frown suddenly crawled on my face as I remember a certain someone who's missing from the scene.

My eyes lingered looking for any sign of Jungkook, but sadly, there were no single traces of him.

I stood up and walked towards Rap Monster, in hopes to trace Jungkook's footsteps.

"Hey Halla, what's with the face?" Rap monster asked as soon as he saw me walk up to him.

He must've noticed my anxious face...

I gave him a smile, assuring him that nothing's wrong "Ah.... I just wanna ask if you know where Jungkook might be?" I asked a bit shyly.

Namjoon blinked and looked around, even he is surprised at Jungkook's sudden disappearance "Oh... you should check out the rooftop; he goes there sometimes when he needs air." He smiled at me.

"Thank you" I bowed and proceeded to make my way up the rooftop.

_________________________

I had finally reached the door that leads to the rooftop.

He must surely be here, no doubt.

I took a deep breath and grabbed the handle, the corners of my lip curled up as I was expecting a familiar figure standing by the railings...

...however, my smile quickly vanished and was replaced with a frown as soon as I opened the door...

I was sadly greeted by the empty space of the rooftop..

Dead silence filled the cold air as I stood here alone....

I looked around and there were no signs of Jungkook.

Where could he had gone without me? I frowned even more at the thought. He suddenly disappeared without telling me or any of the members...

My eyes locked on the railings, and slowly, I walked towards it... feeling the ambiance of the city at night. Cars below passed by and the city lights twinkled like stars on earth.

Although it was beautiful, my body shivered from the cold. I hugged myself tightly as the cold wind passed by and made my lip tremble because of the winter season.

Jungkook... where are you?

I closed my eyes as I stood here alone at the edge of the empty rooftop....

But then suddenly I felt something warm cover my shivering body from behind, the temperature in my body got a bit more better as I felt secured under his embrace.

I finally found him....

I slowly opened my eyes, my lips slightly parted "I thought i'd never find you..." I said softly.

I feel him putting his chin over my head as he tightened his grip around me "....you missed me again didn't you..." he said with his sweet and soft voice. I see the smirk on his face even though i'm currently facing view.

I scrunched up my face and jokingly hit Jungkook using my elbow. I hear him chuckle quietly as I faced him. 

My eyes twinkled when I saw his sweet smile under his messy hair covered under his hood "Jungkook.... why are you here? You're missing all the fun downstairs..." I asked him with full curiosity.