Chapter 11: The Vows of My Life

Song: Religion By Howard

If my calculations where correct. Today was Monday. Four days ago my life got turned upside down and now here I am, on another pack's territory, betrothed to a male I don't know who is the son of the alpha and if I remember correctly he was just as vicious as his father. Then I got my birthday which is tomorrow and is also my wedding day. I have been cooped up in this room since my arrival and there was no luck at me getting out of it. They were smart to give me a room that had no windows in it whatsoever.  Not to mention that there were things I could have used as weapons but it was pointless using them when I knew I wouldn't make it out alive on my own. 

Since I woke up this morning to knocking on the bedroom door there have been coming and going. I had the measurements for my dress and shoes. I had make up artists coming and going over the plan for my make up for tomorrow and the hair stylist repeated the same process for my hair. It was one person after another. I even had the cook come in and present a menu to which I had to choose the best. Lucien was here whenever someone came in to make sure I didn't try anything funny. I was still scared of him so I did what I was told and answered when I needed to. I saw the happiness dancing in his eyes whenever I made a decision on something. I was cooperating and that kept him in a good mood. I went over plan after plan I couldn't find a way to get out of here without being able to see the lands. I didn't even try to ask because he wasn't stupid enough to fall for it. That left me with just hope. Hope that Zachariah would save me from this hell and I would be out of here as soon as possible. Hopefully before the wedding even started.

When it came time for my grooming I was escorted to the in house spa and had various pampering treatments done. Lucien stayed away for this but posted female guards outside my treatment room and male guards around the perimeter of the building. Deciding to just relax for a moment I allowed myself to enjoy the treatments provided. Waxing wasn't my favorite part. Especially when I had to have my whole sensitive area waxed. I was surprised to see just exactly how smooth the area was. I had never been waxed before. I had only shaved and I made a mental note to do this again.  The pain was worth it. 

After the spa I was rushed to the hair salon. I was told I had to do something. I couldn't just leave my hair the way it was. Alpha's orders. 

In the end I decided to dye it a beautiful shade of dark burgundy. The shade was so rich and brought out my green eyes even more. The fact that my skin tone was a caramel shade it made my features stand out more. My stylist wanted more hair to work with and since I was against clip in extensions she applied hot fusion extensions to the bottom half of my hair. I refused to do a whole head. Much to her disapproval I had her add in a couple black extensions. My way of reminding me of Zachariah. The shade of black matched his perfectly. My heart ached then for him and I prayed he was okay. 

Once the stylist was done applying the extensions and cutting my hair into long layers my hair was falling beautifully down my back and ended just below my derriere. One thing Zachariah did mention to me was that male wolves loved their females with long hair. He said it was the fact that it meant the male could reach over and play with it at any point. Also he said moving long hair off the area of the mate's neck to expose his mark was like unwrapping the best gift. So females generally left their hair long. 

 Finally done with my hair I didn't even get a chance to look at myself in the mirror before I was whisked off to my next appointment with the lash extensions specialist. I scrunched my nose at the idea of having fake lashes glued to my natural ones but all I got was a scoff which nearly had me put the bitch going against me in a choke hold. Sensing this she muttered a few instructions to my therapist and left me alone. Sighing I laid down and let the woman get to work. Two hours later I was finally sitting up and ready to just go sleep. The woman gave me a set of instructions and products then I was lead out, once again not having a chance to inspect myself. The lashes weren't that bad but it was like a shadow over my eyes and I couldn't rub my eyes the way I wanted to.