New rebel vampire

A/N: Part 2 to 'It's her choice...'
Warning; language.

Cami chose to think through her madness, however, you like your new rebellious side.

*

"You will follow me into the back ally, we can have some fun." You compelled a young male. He would have followed you with or without compulsion but you chose not to take your chances.

"You look very tasty. Are you?" You said in a seductive voice. He nodded to you. "Lets see, shall we?" You asked, batting your eyelashes. You sped him to the wall and pushed him against it, sinking your thangs into his neck. "Y/N!" Elijah called. You removed your thangs and turned to look at Elijah. "Oh fuck off, Elijah!" You spat. "Please. If you are going to feed, listen to his heart beat, that will tell you when to stop." Elijah instructed. You sink your thangs back into the young man but kept going. You wanted to kill him, it gave you a thrill. "Y/N!" Elijah yelled above all. He sped to you and ripped you off the man just before he past out to death. "What? It's fun!" You called, a smirk on your lips, a giggle coming from you. "You need to stop this at once!" He demanded. "You do not control me! Just because we date does not mean I'm your property!" You yelled at him and sped away.
Elijah compelled the man to forget and sped after you.

*

You were again compelling another young man to follow you. Teasing him seductively. The young man placed his hands on your hips as Elijah approached. "I think you ought to remove your hands from my girlfriend before I do something I regret." Elijah threatened. The young man ran away quickly. "Hey! Stop chasing off my blood and following me!" You told him, harshly. "I am trying to look out for you." Elijah confessed sweetly. "I don't need you to protect me anymore." You spat and sped back to the compound.

*

You sat seductively in Elijah's bedroom.
"Y/N! I see your happy here." Elijah spoke. "Indeed I am, dear." You said. You sped to him. "If you stop me from my blood then I'll have to have yours instead." You teased. "Y/N, stop this nonsense at once. I will not give you my blood, kiss you nor anything more if you continue this game." Elijah told you. "Well then, this game, as you say, is me now. So if you don't want me, goodbye, Elijah." You said as you strutted out if his room. He watched you go in fear that if he chased you now, you'll have no hope in the future...

A/N: Would you like a part 3?