Lucian

A/N: Warning; language.

You were a little bit tipsy at Lucian's party. You danced calmly but a little bit sexy. Both doors to the penthouse swung open to reveal Lucian in all his glory and hottness. That's right, you may have feelings for Elijah but you were devishly attracted to Lucian. That's the moment you stopped your moves, your eyes locked with Klaus's and in that moment you knew he was going to stop you being here.

"Y/N! What are you doing in this place?!" He asked as he pulled you off the dance floor. "Having fun. I know you're incapable of it." You sassed in your slightly drunken state. "Come with me. You will be with me until I-we leave." Klaus spoke as he took your wrist in his hand. "No!" You protested. "Let her be, Nicklaus! It's just a party!" Lucian spoke up. "He's right Nick. It's a party. Have fun for once." You teased him. You were quite the tease when you drank. "See? She is the type of person I like from your sire line. Fiesty and hot!" Lucian complimented as you smirked. "ill tell you once, Lucian, close your with before Elijah hears! And no, Y/N! Follow me!" Klaus dragged you into Lucian's office after him. You had no choice but deep down you knew he was doing it for you but mostly for Elijah.

Klaus took out his phone to look as if he sent a text then put it quickly away. "Stay here and do not leave this room!" Klaus told you as he went to have a discussion with Lucian. Moments later, he sank his thangs into a witch of many powers, but not as many as you. He released her and went to kill her. "If you kill me now, you'll never know." She spoke, salty. Klaus reluctantly let go of the witch as you remembered what Cami said about a vampire killing innocent people and thinking it was Lucian.
You stepped forward. "And who are you?" The witch spoke evilly. "Non of your damn business!" You sang sassyly to her and swung your arm up, knocking her out with one of your spells. "Hey! Who do you think you are?!" Lucian began. "Who do I think I am? I should be asking you that!" You yelled, using your magic to strangle him from the short distance. "W-what...?" Lucian tried but you were strong. "Are you killing innocent people?!" You demanded. "Now, Y/N, I already discussed this with Camile." Klaus spoke up. "I know. She told me. I don't believe you. DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE?!" You demanded again. This time Elijah came into the room. "Y/N, please. Put him down?" Elijah asked kindly. He did not ever demand with you nor did he yell but you could tell he may today. "No! Did you or did you not?!" You asked again. "I didn't! I swear! Please!" Lucian begged as your magical grip got tighter. "I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" You yelled in his face. "Please! I did-didn't! I swear on-on..." He paused to think. "I swear on-on Elijah's l-life!" He spoke loudly. Your hold on him broke at the sound of Elijah's name. "If I EVER find out you just lied to me after swearing on Elijah's life, I'll come for you! You might be hot but you won't live long!" You spat at him as he smirked at you before strutting out of the room and into the hallway of the building.

"Y/N!" Elijah called as he sped in front of you. "What?" You asked, angry, unintentionally angry. "Why on earth would you threatening his life over mine?" He asked you. "Did you not see? He wasn't going to say you until he noticed how I was with you! He knew fully well I care and that's why he used you! The little -" You were cut off by Elijah. "You care? For me?" Elijah asked. "Of course I care about you, Elijah. Is it not obvious? I love you." You told him. Elijah looked at you for a moment. You knew you shouldn't have told him. "Shit! Sorry..." You said before walking around him. He grabbed your arm and stopped you. "No. Do not apologise." Elijah told you. You looked at him confused for a second. "This is not how or where I wanted to do this but-" He cut himself short to kiss you on the lips, shot yet passionate. "Definitely not the most romantic." You teased with a giggle. Elijah sniggered with a half smile and kissed you again quickly. "Let's go." He said before whisking you off your feet to speed away.