Trapped By His Mother

"What do you mean "he's been spelled to dream"?!" You yell at Klaus as he tried to explain that their mother spelled Elijah to convince him to jump bodies. "Esther wants us to jumps bodies, become mortal. That's why she's spelled him. Trying to 'convince' him." Klaus continued. "Well! Get him out! Wake him up! Fix him!" You yelled again. "I'm trying, Y/N." He tried, softly. "Well, you go sort it, I'll stay here." You said. He went to argue but you shock your head and told him to go.

"Elijah, please wake up. I can see you're hurting in there, that dream world. But please, I need you to stop this. Repell your mother and wake up. I need you to come back because I can not just live on the hope that Klaus will wake you up, that you'll be fine until he does because I know you, Elijah. You'll wake up soon and say you're fine but you won't be. You'll hide your pain, your hurt that your mother caused because you have to be the big strong brother that everyone can lean on but Elijah, just so you know, you can always lean on me when you need to so please wake up. I want to be able to lean on you while you lean on me..." You gave a mini speech hoping he could hear you, hoping it'll wake him but nothing other that the pain you could see before. It hurt you almost as much as it hurt him.

~

As the evening drew close, Klaus returned with a cloth. "This, it'll allow me to get into his thoughts. Talk to him. Hopefully wake him." Klaus says. You move out of the way for him to get close. He adds it to his hand as he places it upon Elijah's head. "Come on brother. Elijah I know you're in there. Listen, you are no monster. You are the heart and soul of this family. Mother does some crazy things but calling us monsters is incorrect. Brother, hear me. You. Are not. A monster." Klaus spoke as if he was reassuring Elijah.
Moments later Klaus removed his hand, Elijah coming to. "Brother!" Klaus called while you stay there, hand on your mouth. You held back the tears, happy tears, that threatened to spill, you were so releaved. "Klaus, mother. She offered me a mortal body..." He stopped when he saw you. You stood of the edge of his bed. All you could do was wonder 'did he hear me?'. You then started to question his quick recovery but didn't mention as you let the brothers talk.

~

You walked into the room after hearing Klaus killed his real father. Elijah was hugging, comforting him. "I'm so sorry Klaus." You said, you didn't dare look at him through fear he'd yell for you listening. "No, Y/N. I had to but it was nice to meet him, and he gave me Elijah's cure." He said calmly as you know looked at him. "I'll leave you two to talk." He said as if there was an elephant in the room then left.

"Y/N..." Elijah started. "Stop. How has your recovery happened so fast?" You questioned. "I do not know. I felt perfectly fine once I woke." Elijah said honestly although you believed otherwise. "Y/N..." He spoke again. "Go on." You gestured to him. "In the dreams, that my mother gave me, I remembered something that happened all those years ago. I fear I may do the same to you." He said, he wouldn't meet your eyes. "What do you fear you'll do?" You asked, stepping in front of him. He walked away, back facing you to finish. "I loved her and I could not control myself. She bled and I bit her, Y/N. I killed my first and almost forever love. She was scared. I do not want to make you scared..." He turned around. "But why would you do that to me? And I'm a vampire too, remember." You joked a little.
"Y/N, do you not see? I fear I'll do the same to you as her because I love you the same." He confessed. "Love me? Like girlfriend, love me?" You asked, shocked. "Y/N, I do not want to ruin our relationship but I can not go on any longer. You must know my truth, my true feelings. I love you and always have but I do not want to show this for fear I may kill you too." Elijah sounded so sincere. You met his eyes. "Oh, Elijah. I love you too. And please don't joke with me. I can take you any day of the week." You tried to make light of his fear, to make him comfortable but he stared hard.

It took a few moments before he crashed his lips onto yours then pulled back a second later. "Y/N, I will-" he started. "No, Elijah. You won't!" You told him. You took the next move and smashed your lips to his. This kiss was longer and felt more hungry. You pulled back for air. "Elijah, don't play games with me now." You said, grabbing his shirt to kiss again. The kiss was passionate as he sped you to the wall and pushed you against it. The kiss broke but quickly attached again. The next thing you knew, you were laying on his bed, him hovering over you.