The News ! 💕

Amnas POV

Time : 5: 30pm

I got up and washed my face to let out all my worries about tonight and about telling Taehyung that I'm pregnant with his child but at the same time I just want to get over it and just tell him so I got up and got ready.

Kiana Pov

after hours of a long nap I wake up and yawn and see the window outside and see it was pretty dark already I got up and walked to the bathroom and took a towel and got in the shower .

Then I start to turn on the water and step in and minutes later i get out the shower and walk to the room and find clothes.

Now since I'm so use to always being with jimins brothers and Vanessa and amna I really didn't care in how I looked because there so use to seeing me so what's the whole point in looking good all the time . I walked to the closet door and find me something comfy and that's it * and do my makeup because no one wants to see a burnt potato* and I walk downstairs when I was finish.

while making my ways downstairs I could smell the sweet and delicious aroma of food going through my nose and i walk to the kicthen and see jimin cooking and slowly sit down behind the kicthen counter and as soon as he turn around he smiles .

Jimin : well you finally woke up sleeping beauty * smiles*

Kiana: * giggles * shut up !

then jimin turned around and laughed an kept on cooking.

minutes later I heard the doorbell off and I quickly rush over to the door and open and see Amna there I went up to her and huged her tight and then she looked at me with a smile but slowly it faded away and she looked at me .

Amna: I have to tell you something but you can't say anything yet I want to tell Taehyung and the others but only you know!

Kiana: yeah sure what is it ?

Amna : *whispers* I -I'm pregnant !

Kiana: YOUR PRE-

my mouth was fully covered by amnas hand and all you could see was amna smiling and laughing at the same time then after all that she let go of me and she hit my arms play fully and told me again not to tell anyone.

Then we both walked to the kicthen and Amna and Jimin said high to each other and smiles then when that happened then doorbell rung again and I quickly open it and see 6 crazy animals just rushing on and hugging me !

Namjoon: yahhh we missed you so much !!!

Suga: was it Fun !!!

Jin: Was it pretty over there !

junkook: noona it's good to see you and jimin hyung back!

Taehyung: Wahhhhh I missed you two!

Hoseok: I MISSED YOUU!!!!! * Jumps around*

I giggled as I saw there reactions and as I was about to close the door I heard a voice saying wait . then I turn around and see Vanessa running to the door and I smiled and when she finally made to the door I huged her an smiled and walked her in .

I closed the door behind me and walk to the kicthen to see everyone sitting down and I walk to the table and also sit down and while sitting down and waiting for the food I was talking about How pretty it was and how much fun we had but i dared myself not to speak about what happened with me and Jackson .

Minutes later ~

Finally the food came and we all smile and just looked at our food and waited for everyone to get therw good so we could starts eating but before all that i saw amna standing up and I knew that was the time she would tell everyone the news !!!

Amnas POV~

* stands up *

I get up and stand next to my chair and see everyone's eyes on me even Taehyungs who we sitting next to me and I close my eyes and take a deep breathe .

Amna: ummm I have to say something very important not only for you guys but for Taehyung *nervous* u-ummm a couple of weeks ago I've been feeling a bit strange and been throwing up lately so I took a pregnancy test and basically what I'm trying to say is that I-I'm pregnant !

Everyone had there eyes wide up and there mouths open in shock all I could do was look at Taehyung and see his reaction but it seemed like I wasn't happy .

then while i kept looking a Taehyung get up from the his chair and walked infornt of me with a serious face he grabbed my face and kissed me and pulled away and picked me up and spined me around and smiled with his cute triangle smile !

Taehyung: I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!!! WERE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!!!!!!

all I could do was smile and everyone in the back was cheering and smiling .

Jimin: WERE GOING TO BE UNCLES!!!

Jin: I'M GOING TO TEACH IT HOW TO COOK!!!

suga: WERE GOING TO TAKE NAPS TOGETHER!!!!

hoseok:I'M GOING TO TEACH IT HOW TO DANCE!!!

Junkook: WERE GOING TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES !!!!

vanessa: IF IT'S A GIRL THEN I WILL TEACH HER ABOUT FASHION !!!!

Kiana: IF IT'S A GIRL I'M GOING TO TO BUY HER SO MANY CLOTHES !!!!

all i could so was laugh at what everyone was saying but what made me happy the most was the fact that not only Taehyung was happy but that everyone I cared about was .

Kiana Pov

hours later when we were all done eating and talking everyone left and me and jimin of course clean up everything but jimin finished fast so I went upstairs first .

after I was done i walked upstairs and into the room to get ready for bed and while walking on I caught jimin brushing his teeth and I giggled.

Then after jimin was done he walks out the bathroom and I go in and change and then I walk out and I was done.

Then jimin was in bed looking at his phone and I also get in bed and smile and sit up and start to read a book until jimin started talking .

Jimin: wow it's crazy that my brother going to have a kid !!!

Kiana : me too!!! and it's my best friend* smiles*

Then jimin comes closer me and takes the book that i was reading away and saw him smirk and I looked at him.

Kiana: What?

Jimin : Lets have a baby!

Kiana: * chokes* WHAT!

Jimin: What I'm for real !

Kiana: are you just saying that because Taehyung is going to have a baby first then us!?

Jimin: Maybe!

Kiana: your crazy !

then jimin pulled me closer to him and huged me tightly and slowly I close my eyes and fall asleep!

END OF CHAPTER 18 😊💕!!!!

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER! <33