My final Days!

Vanessa POV
I left amna at her house and went on my way home I got home and went upstairs and went to my room than somthing came to me!!*OMG OUR BRIDEMAIDS DRESSES UGHH I SHOULD HAVE TOLD UNNI! I got my phone and duh the first person I would is kiana unni.

Vanessa: UNNI OUR DRESSES!!!

Kiana: Yeah I know.

Vanessa: WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO CALM DAMNIT!

Kiana : Check your front door!

Vanessa: WHAT THE HELL NO WHY SHOULD I ?

Kiana: Just check it you pabo!

Vanessa: Don't call me that !!

Kiana: JUST CHECK!

Vanessa: fine!

I hung up the call and went downstairs to see what she wanted me to go to the front door for . I open the door and see nothing infront of me I then noticed this white box on the floor that said from unni to Vanessa. I all ready knew what it was I rushed upstairs and went to the bed and opened the box and thier it was!

ahhhhhhhhh omg I was the most cuties thing ever oh my lord ahhh I got my phone and called kiana unni again.

Kiana: so???

Vanessa : I LOVE IT AHH I CAN'T WAIT AHH JINJA I REALLY LOVE IT!

Kiana: I'm happy you love it unni but I have to call you later I have to call my cousins!

Vanessa: okay bye .

I hung up and started smiling I couldn't wait to try on my dress so I ran to the bathroom and changed to my dress I got out my bathroom and walk to my mirror and I have to say I look really cute .I then agian walked to the bathroom and went to put my clothes back agian I was bored so I called jin to see what he was up too!

Kiana POV
I talked to Vanessa and lauged all the way because she was freaking out about not having her dress and then we hung up. I then had to make my phone calles to my cousins Nour, Raquel and Amber I called each and every one of them to see if they got thier dresses and they all said yes . All I wanted to do was just sleep as I was just laying down I heard my phone ring agian and this time I wasn't having it.
~Ring~Ring~Ring

Kiana: WHAT !!!!!!

Jimin: woah chill its just me .

Kiana:omg jimin im so sorry i didnt know it was you .

Jimin: it's okay but I wanted to ask you if you would like to the house that our parents bought since we never had the time to check it out ourselves ?

Kiana: ohhh ummm yeah !!!

Jimin: Okay get ready I'm picking you up.

Kiana: NOW!!!!

Jimin: yeah I'm on my way !

Kiana: okay I'm getting  ready right now.

Jimin hung up and all I had to do was find my shoes I run downstairs and put on my shoes I was about to head upstairs but i heard a car beeping . I got my keys to the house and ran to jimin car and sat in the front seat with jimin. I huged jimin and he huged me back we talked the whole way head to that house. all me and jimin were talking about if we were nervous about Saturday.